Kekosongan Jawatan PBJV GROUP SDN BHD
The company is 100% wholly-owned by Bumiputera with ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18000:2007 certifications, is involved in oil and gas industry specializing in pipeline maintenance services and others mainly in installation, fabrication, construction of onshore and offshore activities related to it. We are currently seeking for dynamic and suitable candidates with the following experiences :
(Selangor – Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya)
- Promote and ensure all procedures comply with HSE policies.
- Ensure adequate engineering personnel and equipments are assigned for his operation.
- Direct the work sequence of equipment in the field and coordinate the offshore operations, vessel movement, etc on daily basis.
- Monitor the progress of the work and site condition and advising the PMT and all departments of any developments that may result in changes to the work schedule or execution sequence.
- Supervise Field Engineers in their planning, execution and preparation of material lists for construction work and liaise with the procurement coordinator for the timely delivery.
- Possess qualified engineering degree with minimum 8 years experience in offshore installation work of which 4 years as operation engineer.
- Have significant involvement on offshore construction works and involved in a minimum two pipeline installation works as Operation Engineer.
(Selangor – Petaling Jaya)
- Accountable for all engineering, planning, material and all other technical services to support the construction activities.
- Liaise closely with company engineers for design, planning MTO and other aspects may arise and find solution.
- Support the project construction and liaise with barge superintendent and field engineer and solve the problem may arise during offshore construction.
- The candidate must be a qualified engineer in structural engineering and have 4 years working experience in offshore structural installation industry.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Interested applicants are invited to apply on line or write in and send your full resume stating current and expected salaries, contact number, together with a compulsory of non-returnable PHOTO to :
Human Resource & Admininstration Department
PBJV GROUP SDN BHD
No. 28, Jalan PJU 5/4,
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Manager / Executive Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Analyst (External Auditors preferred) Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong General clerk Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Personal Assistant (Melaka Raya) Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong IT Service Desk Analyst Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Equipment Maintenance Engineer Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Intern Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong General Clerk - Admin & Hrm Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Business Development Executive Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong General Clerk Disember 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.