Job Vacancy Technician Exxon Malaysia April May 2011
Exxon Mobil is the world’s largest publicly traded integrated petroleum and natural gas company. We operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents.
In Malaysia, ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc. (company registration 99253-X) a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation in the U.S., is a major crude oil producer and natural gas supplier in Malaysia. We are looking for suitably qualified Malaysians to join our operating team to be assigned to our oil & gas platforms offshore Terengganu.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package which includes competitive salary, allowances, medical plan and benefits which cover both employees and their family.
- Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
- Mechanical Technician
- Production Technician
Instrumentation & Electrical Technician (Kuala Lumpur)
- Maintain and troubleshoot electrical (including power generation and distribution systems), instrumentation, electronic controls and shutdown systems on our offshore platforms.
- Diploma or equivalent in Electrical & Electronics / Automation & Controls Engineering with atleast 1 – 3 years’ field / maintenance related experience
- Experience in process control, Distributed Control System (DCS) and Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Experience in electrical work installation and troubleshooting work and certified by local electrical board as Electrical Chargeman AO or higher
Mechanical Technician (Kuala Lumpur)
- Maintain and troubleshoot mechanical equipment including major turbines and reciprocating engines, valves, pumps, compressors, industrial gas / diesel engines and associated high pressure equipment on our offshore platforms.
- Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with at least 1 – 3 years’ field / maintenance related experience
- Experience in maintenance, repair or overhaul of air compressors, pumps, diesel engines or other mechanical equipment
- Experience in precision tools measurement and alignment between driver to driven equipment and carry out maintenance of mechanical equipment
Production Technician (Kuala Lumpur)
- Operate oil and gas production / process facilities including turbo machinery, water injection, gas conditioning & gaslift systems.
- Diploma or equivalent in Production Engineering / Automation & Controls Engineering with at least 1 – 3 years’ field / operation related experience
- Experience in upstream production system & distributed control systems
- Possess good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Fit and healthy and must not suffer from colour vision deficiency
Successful candidates will undergo a 1 year Technician Training Program covering oil and gas process operations or equipment and facility maintenance. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be assigned as a Production, Mechanical or I&E Technician on one of our offshore facilities.
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter stating full details of personal particulars, qualifications, work experience, present and expected salaries and a passport-sized photograph not later than March 12, 2011 to :
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Project Manager / Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sous Chef Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HR cum Admin Executive 2 years experienced Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior QS Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Telephone Operator Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Assistant Butterworth Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - OPPOSITE KELANA JAYA LRT STATION Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong GENERAL PRACTITIONER/FAMILY MEDICINE Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Associate Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Graphic Designer & Game Presenter (Up to RM3,000 per full time) Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.