Job Vacancy Siemens Oil and Gas Singapore July 2011
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors. We employ around 405,000 employees worldwide in 190 countries.
Established in Singapore since 1908, Siemens is one of the largest European companies here with six companies and employing more than 2,100 people. We have contributed to many of the country’s key infrastructure projects, and have been setting the pace of growth and development for this island-nation with cutting-edge solutions and technologies. Please visit our website for more information – www.siemens.com.sg
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. If you are a fast learner, creative, able to work with multi-cultural and multi-discipline teams and have a strong desire to be a winner, we dare you to test your limits with Siemens.
- Project Engineer – Energy, Oil & Gas
- Project Manager – Mechanical Packages (Energy, Oil & Gas)
Project Engineer – Energy, Oil & Gas
- Handle independently Drilling Drives package, Alternators, Switchgears, transformer worth about SGD 3-5 million
- Work with project manager to ensure timely execution of packages
- Single point of contact/responsibility for interface between client and Siemens’/Vendor factory
- Handle Power system analysis that include short circuit analysis, load flow study, transient stability, etc
- Ensure Quality and HSSE
- Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering with minimum 1-2 years of experience (Oil & Gas)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in handling EIT projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Microstation, MS office and MS windows
- Posses the ability to lead, good communication and interpersonal skills
- 1 Full-Time positions available
Project Manager – Mechanical Packages (Energy, Oil & Gas)
- Lead the project team to design technically sound & cost effective solutions for Offshore oil & gas application
- Technical support for sales & bid management
- Coordinate with classification societies, fabricators and QA/QC team, factories and sales
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience in similar capacity in Oil & Gas fields
- Experience in FPSO related projects preferred
- 3-5 years experience in project management
- Experience in leading a group of Mechanical Engineers for more than 3 years
- Experience working in a multi cultural environment and multi cultural team
- Possess good decision making and communication skills
- 1 Full-Time positions available
To realize your opportunities in Siemens, visit :
Join Our Facebook Community
FIND ANOTHER JOBS HERE...
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.