Job Vacancy Sapuracrest Petroleum Berhad June July 2011
SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BERHAD Group is one of the largest oil and gas service providers of deepwater services in Malaysia. The Company has progressively expanded its operations beyond the shores of Malaysia to markets stretching from India to Indonesia and Australia to China. The Group’s involvement in the oil and gas industry span the areas of offshore drilling, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine services, operations and maintenance activities. We are seeking dedicated and professional talented individuals with the right qualifications and experience for the following position at our operating subsidiaries, to help us meet the ever increasing needs of this demanding industry :
Administrative Assistant (Procurement/Subcontract) (Selangor)
- To perform administrative support to relevant department assigned
- Preparing transmittal for client and interdepartmental
- Ensure filing is up to date and in proper order for all documents and correspondences
- To assist in preparation of Commercial Evaluation Reports and contractual documents
- To update tracking register and procurement related status or performance report
- To prepare internal & external memos as authorised by Head of Department
- To issue out pre- inquiry, RFQ/ITB base on feedback
- Candidate must possess a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Business Management or Finance
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience is required for this position.
- Reasonable command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work under pressure, self driven and has initiative.
- Pleasant personality and meticulous.
Senior Manager/ Manager, Insurance (Selangor)
- Assist and advice HSE & Corporate services division and subsidiaries in sourcing, packaging, and monitoring their insurance policies in all of the company’s activities to ensure company’s interests are protected.
- Manage the insurance department.
- Maintain & review the group insurance policies.
- Providing input to formulate short and long term plan to ensure insurance policies are in line with the company’s mission, vision, and objectives
- Providing input in the insurance identification and coverage
- Source, package and monitor the insurance policies at corporate and subsidiaries level.
- Ensure all insurance policies are in accordance to the applicable laws, regulations and requirements.
- Liase with appointed brokers and underwriters as needed. Good at claims negotiation
- Assist corporate or subsidiaries in their claims activities.
- Ensures that incident database is updated for loss prevention activities.
- Provide input loss prevention activities to mitigate identified root causes.
- Ensure group insurance policies database are updated and for monitoring.
- Keep abreast of the latest development in the insurance industry including techniques, tools, applicable laws, regulations and requirements and advise top management accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or master degree in insurance or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the insurance industry, however any experience in oil & gas would be an advantage
- Must be a member of Insurance Brokers Association of Malaysia (IBAM) or Malaysian Insurance Takaful Brokers Association (MITBA).
- Preferably a member of life Insurance Association Malaysia (LIAM)/Persatuan Insurance Am Malaysia (PIAM)
- Familiar and experienced in international & local insurance policies
- Experience in insurance brokerage & lost adjuster is preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication (bahasa Malaysia and English) and presentation skills.
- Self driven, energetic, outgoing and a team player.
Senior Manager, Information System (Selangor)
- Analyse the information need of an organisation and develop technology solutions to meet those needs.
- Manage the information technology to ensure it supports the goal of the organisation.
- Determine opportunities for improvement of current IT issues and planning.
- Develop and implement the IT policy and strategic plan.
- Manage the IS Department/Section/Team and work with them to oversee user training, integrate IT operations with business, control security aspects of the IT systems and integrate or implement new technologies.
- Management of the company network infrastructures, servers, workstations and softwares.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the IT field with at least 4 years in managerial capacity.
- Good interpersonal, communication ( Bahasa Malaysia & English) and presentation skills.
- Self-driven, energetic, outgoing and a team player.
Assistant Manager, Training & Knowledge Management (Selangor)
- Understand the management team development needs.
- Develop and roll out standardised TNA for project management team
- Design and encourage Knowledge Management system and usage
- Design an effective project management training program
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in relevant field as a Trainer or module developer
- Must be familiar with any project management methodology e.g.: Prince 2 or Project Management Book of Knowledge from PMI and Training Need Analysis.
- Must have strong knowledge in IT systems relating to Knowledge Management.
- Exposure in Training Program Development would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 7 July 2011 to:
Group Human Resource
SAPURACREST PETROLEUM GROUP (45631-D)
Level 9, Sapura@Mines
7 Jalan Tasik, The Mines Resort City
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Product Specialist - Tawau!! Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Executive Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Runner Kereta Sewa Car Rental Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Engineering Manager Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Business Development Executive Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Casual Worker - RM7.00 Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong NA Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Graphic Designer Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Invitation for Internship Training - Marketing Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technician (Packaging Engineering) Oktober 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.