Job Vacancy Lead Operator at Chevron Malaysia Limited
Chevron Malaysia Limited has a 60-year history in this country of dynamic growth and ample opportunities. We have an outstanding record of satisfying the petroleum needs of the Malaysian motorists by supplying high quality products and services through our network of retail outlets.
Currently there are about 400 Caltex retail service stations spanning the length and breadth of Peninsular Malaysia. Our brand of petrol, Techron, is acknowledged to be the premier fuel of its type sold in Malaysia. In addition our engine oil, Caltex Havoline is known for its superior performance.
Chevron Malaysia Limited wants you. If you have the talent, if you have the drive, if you have the ambition to achieve the highest standard of personal performance and accomplishment, our door is open. A career with Chevron puts you on the starting-block in a powerful race for immense opportunities and satisfying rewards.
- Has 1 to 2 years work experience in terminal and transportation operations preferably in petrochemical industry
- Minimum qualification: Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work on a 3-shift cycle which operates on 24/7
- Ability to engage and build working relationships within the team
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Executes operational and safety activities such as: product receipt, tank gauging, truck–barge–tank rail loading/unloading, product sampling, transfers, sampling, quality control checks. Complies with Operational Excellence / Health, Environment, and Safety policies, standards and procedures.
- Executes routine maintenance activities such as, but not limited to, fire extinguisher inspections and general maintenance, including valves and equipment.
- Assists customers, internal or external, when required and give quality service consistent with the company’s Customer Facing Culture.
- Provides on-going coaching and leadership for operational personnel on shift and provides liaison with Terminal Leadership.
- Actively participates in Safety Meetings, Stand Downs, Loss Prevention System Observations (LPOs), Job Safety Analyses (JSAs) and all scheduled training and utilizes learned skills in the fulfillment of day to day activities.
Interested Candidates Please Submit Application Online
By submitting an application/uploading your resume or CV, you acknowledge and agree that you are providing personal information about you to Chevron, it subsidiaries and affiliates, to consider whether you are an appropriate candidate for a position and that such information may be shared with Chevron affiliates, subsidiaries, or vendors and may be transferred to locations outside the country of collection.
All information supplied will be treated as strictly confidential for the purpose of selection and recruitment. Only short-listed candidates will be notified, for candidates not selected, we would like to thank you in advance for your interest in a Chevron career.
Bumiputeras are encouraged to apply
For further information on Chevron Malaysia Limited, please visit our website: http://www.caltex.com.my
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Marketing Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Store hand April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Part time designer April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Application Engineer April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Aircraft Interior Cleaning & Cargo April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Assistant / Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Clerk-of-Works (C&S) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Corporate Sales Consultant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong TEMPORARY DATA ENTRY (2 MONTHS) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Admin / Support (Job No. NJS/WY.UM.1.1) April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.