Job Vacancy Baker Hughes July 2011
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
As a Process Specialist with Baker Hughes you will have the opportunity to grow your career with a global leading Oilfield Services company
Process Specialist (With Costing Experience) (Singapore – Jurong – Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim)
- Reviews manufacturing requirements, methods, time schedules, and costs for a job to determine what tools/fixtures are necessary to manufacture and assemble products.
- Utilizes computer software to record recommendations for production guidelines.
- Makes recommendations to improve tool application and related costs.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- 3+ years of machine shop experience
- Knowledge of mathematics sufficient to perform trigonometry.
- Proficient in machining process and practices.
- Expert product knowledge and manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to communicate all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrials Engineering
- Demonstrated Routing experience is essential
- Well versed in costing/ quotation/ tenders and MS Excel (Macros).
- Applicant should be Singaporean or Singapore PR Holder
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Singapore.
If you do not have current eligibility to work in Singapore, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Service Data Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Agent-Reservation Sales September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Chief Investment Officer, Asset Management September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Runner-At Your Service September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Safety Officer September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Human Resource Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Sales Engineer Job (Tooling industry), Northern Territory, Malaysia September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project & Sales Engineer September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Marketing Trainee September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong JURUFOTOGRAFI September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.