Jawawatan Kosong Secretary for Oil & Gas Co in KL Sentral July 2011
We are Agensi Pekerjaan Galeri Pekerja Sdn. Bhd., your personnel consultant with over 22 years of experience and a track record that underlies our commitment to the business community.No matter what your business, we meet all your management needs by providing your organization the human capital necessary to increase your efficiency and efficacy, be they permanent placement, temporary or contractual vacancies.Our guiding philosophy is elementary: we believe that every individual has a vast untapped potential, waiting to be explored; and that each individual can succeed with proper direction. These individuals trust us. We make it our job to listen to them. Our Testimony to this is our tremendous growth and expertise over the years, as every individual who comes in to our stable only leaves with the highest level of motivation.
Secretary ( Project Document Control ) for Oil & Gas Co in KL Sentral
- Maintain electronic project file library-accurate transmittal records-monitor internal and external document distribution, follow-up information management processes, timely transfer of electronic files from/to contractors-assist operations documentation activities-facilitate technical and non technical documentation generated by contractors-provide input regarding improvement to the internal control document process-report issues to Project Manager and ensure issues are resolved.
- Diploma/Degree in Secretarial studies or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years experience in secretarial duties involving document control, etc.
- Good spoken and written English
- Communication skills in English , BM and either Indian or Chinese languages
- Pleasant and cheerful personality
- Self motivated
- Good team player
- Willing to learn and hard working
- Well organized and able to apply work processes in a consistent manner
- Able to interact with people at all levels including Directors and General Managers
- Willing to work late to complete assignments if necessary
- Computer literate
- Female below 26 years old ( preferably single )
- Salary : RM2500.00 to RM3000.00 ++ extras
- 5 day week
- Training provided
- Opportunity for career growth and learn new skills
Email resume to :
firstname.lastname@example.org and call MIKE : 03-20783888 for an interview.
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.