Jawatan Kosong Talisman Malaysia Limited
Jawatan Kosong Talisman Malaysia – With its head office in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Talisman Energy Inc. (“Talisman”) is a large independent oil and gas producer with global operations. In Malaysia and Vietnam, Talisman, through wholly-owned subsidiaries, is the production sharing contact operator of Block PM-3 Commercial Arrangement Area, Block PM 305 and Block 46 Cai Nuoc. The Company also has an interest in the Truong San Joint Operating Company.
In line with our expansion and growth, we are seeking a qualified and highly-motivated candidate to join us in the following position:
The responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Management of all inventory-related accounts to ensure that the computerized inventory records (MAXIMO) are fully reconciled with the general ledger (Sunsystem).
- Updating and managemet of the MAXIMO-Sunsystem interfaces for all inventory movements eg. receipts, issues, returns, etc.
- Analysis of Drilling’s end-of-well reports and perform well-to-well material transfers upon well completion to establish accurate well cost.
- Close liaison with the Finance personnel with regards to invoicing/payment of inventory materials.
- Managing the MAXIMO Inventory and Purchasing applications including system enhancement work.
- Handling of materials disposal in line with the regulatory/PETRONAS requirements.
- Managing KPIs (Key Performance Index).
- Conducting annual physical inventory count and reconciliation work.
- Maintaining complete and easily retrievable filing system
- Responding to audit comments relating to Inventory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Material Science), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Be proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Have strong interest in System Related Initiatives as a means to continuously improve work processes. Exposure to or familiarity with MAXIMO or other ERP systems will be a definite advantage.
- Possess strong analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Be a strong contributor and an effective team player.
- Communicate effectively and have good command of English, both written and oral.
The Company’s continued growth provides long-term prospects for career-minded individuals. A highly-competitive remuneration package will be offered. You can take pride in contributing to a multinational corporation’s ongoing growth strategy.
Please submit your application stating personal and career details, current and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
The Human Resources Manager
TALISMAN MALAYSIA LIMITED
Level 31, Menara CITIBANK, 165 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Kindly indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Other Jobs at Talisman Malaysia Limited
- Tax Analyst
- Team Lead Reporting
- Team Lead Financial System & Control
Visit www.talisman-energy.com for more information on Talisman Energy.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong JM 529 - Technical Support Executive April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Material Controller April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Buyer ( Ladies or Mens Department ) April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SALES AGENT SISTEM POS DIPERLUKAN April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong CONSULTANT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Support Specialist - Arabic Speaking - MY-Kuala Lumpur April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Safety Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts & Admin Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Software Development Lead / Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Research Survey Respondent April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.