Jawatan Kosong Synergy Oil & Gas Engineering Sdn Bhd – Materials and Corrosion Engineer
Synergy Oil & Gas Engineering Sdn Bhd
We are engineering consultant company specialised in corrosion studies, metallurgy, particularly for the oil & gas process. We are currently looking for junior/senior engineers to join the team in our Malaysia office, candidates with the relevant working experience would be advantageous.
Materials and Corrosion Engineer
- Junior or Senior Corrosion engineer positions, for experienced personnel and fresh graduates. He/She will be trained to specialise in the areas of corrosion design or field corrosion engineering.
- Nature of job is either office-based (corrosion design position) or field based (field corrosion position), or the mix of both. This position will potentially work on large oil & gas projects in the Asia Pacific region.
- The detailed job description to be decided, however successful candidates are generally expected to assist :
- To provide specialist technical supports and solutions to various consultation projects and other disciplines within the company with regards to material selection, corrosion studies, its control and mitigation methods.
- To recognise the nature of corrosion threats and understand the mechanics of corrosion process. With this knowledge, he/she can make a faster and accurate diagnosis, analysis and mitigation of any corrosion related problems, in the oil & gas operation.
- During process design stage, he/she to perform metallurgical analysis and to select the optimum material of construction that is technically and economically sound for life-long corrosion protection of the oil & gas process facilities.
- To develop and to review corrosion control, monitoring, inspection and mitigation systems for oil & gas up-/midstream processes.
- To sustain awareness and to bring up to date of international industry codes and standards; and employ in projects where appropriate.
- He/she is urged to learn fast and to be working the above tasks independently in the shortest time possible.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to travel moderately, within the country and the region.
- Proficient in technical writing and presentation.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Participate in business development, marketing.
- Industrial-oriented, frequent meeting at clients’ office is required.
- Positive attitude, fast learner, able to work independently with minimum supervision and able to follow a tight schedule.
If interested, please send cover letter and CV to :
and clearly state “Application for Materials and Corrosion Engineer”. Telephone and email enquiries will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Assistant Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Manager Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Quality Manager – Bt Berendam Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong PULAU PINANG ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Temporary Staff Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Part Time Tutors at Tuition Centre Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Administrative Assistant Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Acquisition & Retention Executive Disember 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Consultant/ Beauty Consultant Disember 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.