Jawatan Kosong Skim Latihan Malaysia – PETRONAS June 2011
SL1M-GEES-PETRONAS or Graduate Employability Enhancement Scheme is a soft skills training programme developed in collaboration between PETRONAS and Malaysia Government to enhance marketability and employability of Malaysian Graduate under Skim Latihan 1 Malaysian initiative.
To enhance employment marketability among unemployed graduates and facilitate transition from the academic world to the business world by:
- focusing on acquiring critical soft-skills
- providing experiential learning in developing positive personal attributes in the workplace
The overall programme will focus on building and enhancing soft-skills. This enhancement programme will be for eight (8) months, comprising of:
- a two (2) month classroom-based training where participants will acquaint themselves with the necessary soft-skils. Food and accommodation will be provided together with an allowance of RM500 per month.
- a six (6) month on-job-training (OJT); with attachment at selected PETRONAS locations to apply hands-on training on soft-skills in an actual working environment. An allowance of RM1000 a month will be provided to the participants during this period.
This intake will commence from July to February each year. Application period starts on 1st May and ends 7th June each year.
This intake will commence from January to August each year. Application period starts on 1st November and ends 30th November each year.
The online application will not be available from 8th June to 31st October and from 1st December to 30th April each year.
- Malaysian citizen and not more than 26-years old (at the point of application)
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Unemployed for a period between six (6) to twelve (12) months upon graduation
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this scheme, eligible and interested applicants are invited to go to “Job Search” and click on Graduates Employability Enhancement Scheme advertisement to apply.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Commodity Manager Job Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Production Supervisor Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Partner, Strategy Consulting Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Anaesthetic Registrar Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior HR Executive Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HR EXECUTIVE Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Manager, FSI Industry Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Collection Call Center (Shah Alam) Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Expatriate Tax Consultant - Malaysia Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong 1 Female Promoter Needed at Giant Shah Alam Mac 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.