Jawatan Kosong SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad Julai 2013
SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad is today the world’s fifth largest integrated oil and gas Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning (EPCIC) services provider. In addition to providing end-to-end EPCIC services, the Group offers integrated solutions in development & production, drilling, marine services as well as operations & maintenance. With a market capitalisation of RM10 billion (USD3.3 billion) SapuraKencana Petroleum has a multinational and highly skilled talent pool of more than 9000 employees around the world. To date, its global footprint covers the Asia Pacific region, India, Africa, Russia, South America and Japan.
Jawatan Kosong SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad as follows :
1. Executive, Working Capital
- To support in all operational billing functions on a day to day basis, ensuring smooth and efficient running of the process, and integration within the group accounting function
- Ensure claim is processed and passed in line with the agreed timeline
- Accurate accrual at month end and assist to improve in billing efficiency
- Support monthly actual performance reporting for the Group
- Support the Annual Budgetary Process for the Group
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or MACPA would be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in a group financial reporting role in public listed companies, preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- Value chain analysis
- Strong capability to adapt to necessary changes and to lead changes
- Excel under pressure, deliver results and observe deadline
- Ability to work and execute well in a team
- IT capability
2. Senior Executive, Performance & Planning
- Plan and execute SKPB’s yearly business planning activities at corporate level.
- Preparation of monthly reporting which includes variance analysis and market analysis.
- Assist to collate and validate Monthly Financial Report in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing monthly performance report for EXCO meeting.
- Arrange monthly internal update meeting to discuss on monthly results analysis.
- Carry out market/industry research in providing business intelligence on new opportunities, risks and threats.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Bloomberg, MS Office, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentation.
- Preferred skill(s): Knowledge in Oil & Gas business.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate specializing in Strategy and Planning will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to function with a high degree of independence and considerable discretion.
- Result oriented and a good team player.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal skills and interact with people at all levels.
How to apply
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 31 July 2013.
- All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong SapuraKencana closing Date : 31 Julai 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Clerk admin/executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Regional IT Delivery Manager Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Head of Audit - Leading Life Insurer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Compliance Group Manager/ Senior Product Safety Engineer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Engineer (Electrical) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Lead, Logistic Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Software Engineer Team Leader (Global Risk - Production Support) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong PRE—CONTRACT EXAMINATION Cert. Holder in insurance /banking wanted Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Legal Manager Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Printing Operator Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.