Jawatan Kosong Petroworker Brunei Darussalam 2012
Jawatan Kosong PetroWorker
PetroWorker is a South East Asia based Oil & Gas Services Company having operations in Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and India is looking for Oil & Gas Professionals for our client, a leading global Oil & Gas MNC.
Construction Supervisor – Offshore
- The shift Supervisor reports directly to the Offshore Superintendent. He is required to work on a 12-hour shift system. His prime task is to install offshore oil and gas facilities in accordance with COMPANY and International Standards, within the planned programme duration, employing safe operating practices.
- The Shift Supervisor is principally responsible for:-
- i. Organizing and controlling the on-site supervision of all construction works carried out on or from the VESSEL (S), to good oil field practice and specifications optimizing on VESSEL(S) performance to complete the WORKS within the planned duration.
- ii. To ensure that the CONTRACT personnel operate in a safe and systematic manner with maximum care being taken to ensure that all personnel are motivated and organized in safety procedures.
- iii. To study working procedures and programmes to put forward to the Construction Superintendent any suggestion of new ideas to improve VESSEL performance.
- iv. Assistance to the Construction Superintendent in investigations of accidents and provide comments and/or ideas to avoid future occurrence. He is a member of the VESSEL safety committee.
- v. To impart his knowledge and experience regarding procedures and other information concerning safety and all aspects of construction WORK to his subordinates.
- vi. He is especially responsible to train Bruneian in good oil field and construction practices and procedures, and to develop them to take increasingly responsible positions.
- Must have served a recognized apprenticeship training plus senior technician level qualification. Candidate must have a minimum of 15 years experience and at least 10 years offshore construction experience of which 8 years in a supervisory role. Must have a good knowledge on international construction and safety codes. He must be fully familiar with the hazardous high fire risk situations.
- It is necessary for him to have a sound knowledge of international and COMPANY standard specification and welding procedures. Knowledge of welding techniques and procedures, and the wide range of pipe materials being used is required.
- He must be able to interpret drawings and specifications and translate them into understandable terms. Training subordinates in this respect is a major part of the training role of his tasks.
Assistant Shift Supervisor – Offshore
- The Assistant Shift Supervisor reports directly to the Shift Supervisor.
- He is responsible to act on WORK instruction from the Shift Supervisor and shall coordinate the activities of all tradesman and personnel under his control, to ensure that the tasks allocated to him are executed according to the drawings, specifications, COMPANY and International Standards, and in a safe and efficient manner, by organizing and planning his work correctly.
- He is to be involved in specific areas such as the checking of project materials, pre-fabricated spools and structural members ensuring that they are available on board and are in accordance with the drawings. He should liaise with the Scaffolding Supervisor and ensure that the scaffolding is planned and erected in good time to avoid delays to progress.
- He should be fully aware of the project programme and be familiar with the time required to execute most construction activities. Any delays in an activity should be brought to the attention of the Shift Supervisor, to make an assessment on the effect to the overall programme.
- Must have completed an engineering apprenticeship, (mechanical preferred) have a minimum qualification of Technician level certificate. 10 years experience in the construction industry of which 7 years in the oil and gas industry including 5 years in a supervisory capacity in an offshore environment. He must also be aware of the requirements of the hazardous area classifications.
- He must be able to read and understand drawing and specifications and be fully familiar with all piping fittings and components including piping materials and pressure classifications. He must be conversant with oil field and construction terminology.
- He should have a good appreciation of all relative International Standards and Codes of Practice in addition to COMPANY specifications.
WELDING SUPERVISOR – Offshore
- To supervise all welding and marking-off activities;
- T ensure his welders and markers/fitters adhere to established safety rules, codes, practices and regulations in accordance with COMPANY’s procedures;
- To ensure all his welders and markers/fitters have the required tools and safety equipment, and that such items are maintained in a good and safe condition;
- To read drawings and specifications, and be familiar with the WORK programmes to progress the work as necessary for the timely and proper execution of the WORK;
- To report immediately to the Shift Supervisor or Construction Superintendent (offshore) or the Senior Yard Supervisor (for onshore fabrication yard), any discrepancy, or material shortages he may dicover;
- To ensure discipline on members of his crew, and if required, request a replacement of inacceptable individuals after liaison with the welding inspector.
- The Welding Supervisor shall be an experienced welder of 8 years and shall have been engaged in offshore work in the petroleum industry for a minimum of 5 years. He shall have experience of coordinating and supervising welding off activities offshore on both drilling and production platforms, and onboard construction VESSEL for a minimum of 2 years.
- He must be familiar with the International welding codes API 1104, ASME IX and AWS and also COMPANY specifications. He must also be familiar with the various grades of steel used in the oil industry and the welding procedures required for the various steels including pre and post heat treatment. In addition he is required to be fully familiar with all pipe work fittings and pressure classifications use in the oil industry.
- He must be qualified piping and structural welder as described in L3, L4, L5, L6 and L7 to 6GR and TIG for small and large bore pipe work and structural steel work.
- In addition he must also be familiar with the hazardous area classifications and requirements.
Please submit your application with detailed CV ensuring your contact details to :
Jawatan Kosong PetroWorker Closing Date: 11-04-12
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.