Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Vietnam Offshore Terminal (L) Limited
Jawatan Kosong MVOT – Malaysia Vietnam Offshore Terminal (MVOT) is a joint venture between MISC Berhad and PetroVietnam Technical Services Corporation (PTSC). MVOT own and operates an offshore floating & storage facility.We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy:-
Document Controller/Operations Support
Kuala Lumpur – Mid Valley
- Provide efficient and effective document control in compliance to Facility Management Systems (FMS) & Health Environment & Safety (HES) requirements for on the onshore and offshore facilities.
- Handling full set of ISO Documentation – registration, issuing, documentation handling and related activities.
- Control and monitor the flow of each document, either from internal or external parties by setting up proper document management system.
- Be the single point contact between all offshore facility departments and the onshore supply department and to facilitate the accurate and detailed transfer of information.
- Liaise with onshore and facility supervisors in managing documents control systems according to procedures.
- Administer cataloguing of all documents, manuals, drawings and procedures.
- Maintained onshore and facility libraries.
- Any work that is related to HSE Department that is assigned which is related to documentation.
- Control of all documents to/from the onshore office.
- Ad-hoc projects that deemed fit by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate or equivalent.
- Preferably candidate with Quality Management System (QMS), ISO Document Control, Internal Quality Audit experience.
- Candidate with practical ISO Document Control Experience will be an advantage.
- Good Planning and documentation skill
- Detail-Oriented with positive attitude
- Good command of written and verbal in English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Preferably with minimum of 2 years experience in similar capacity.
- Ability to work independently.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) by 05thOctober 2012 to:
Human Resource Department
Malaysia Vietnam Offshore Terminal (L) Limited,
Suite 8.05 Level 8, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Or email to: email@example.com
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.