Jawatan Kosong JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration (Malaysia) Ltd April 2012
JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration (Malaysia) Limited is a member of the JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation Group, the leading oil multinational in Japan. We are comitted to the business of ensuring a reliable supply of energy in harmony with the environment.
Here, environment sustainability is each and every employee’s responsibility and this awareness permeates all levels of the Company. While rigorously complying with all relevant enviromental laws and relations, the Company manages and implements an environment management plan that reviews and strengthens energy efficiency initiatives with a view to helping prevent global warming. These include energy efficient production and refining methods & zero emissions.
We are looking for suitable candidates who share our passion and commitment for a Sustainable Energy Initiative for the future, to apply for the listed vacant position(s).
Jobs at JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration (Malaysia) Ltd
- Administration Executive
Sarawak – Miri
- To assist in preparing and controlling of G&A budget covering General Administration and to ensure proper monitoring of line item costs and expenditures as per approved budget
- To coordinate and plan work schedule of subordinates throughout the year and to monitor KPI’s set by Management for Administration projects
- To develop, implement and update policies and procedures pertaining administration matters.
- To register and monitor commitment against budget for the unit.
- To administer the handling of reception of staff and visitors and the incoming and outgoing mails of staff.
- To administer records and ensure validity of insurance for all company vehicles and cars rented for secondees.
- To administer records and ensure validity of tenancy agreements for all buildings occupied by the Company.
- To administer stock of stationeries and corporate gifts purchased.
- To administer records and ensure validity of agreement with travel agencies.
- To propose initiatives to the relevant policy and work flow for continuous improvements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good problem solving and analytical skills, good communication skills and is proficient to write and speak well, Must be meticulous with good time management skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Miri.
- Preferably Junior Executives (Sarawakian) specializing in General Administrative/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Kuala Lumpur – KLCC (Tower 3), Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Manage the reception counter and to attend to incoming and outgoing calls received from the PABX.
- Receive guests, vendors and assign waiting rooms for them and manage the visitor’s log book.
- Maintain a mailing register for incoming and outgoing mail by postal, courier or by hand.
- Control usage of stamps for ordinary outgoing mail.
- Contact vendors for cheque and remittance advice collection.
- Ordering and processing invoice for toiletry purchases.
- Supervise daily activities of the Tea Ladies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Persiaran KLCC,Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
For interested, please apply at :
Join Our Facebook Community
FIND ANOTHER JOBS HERE...
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.