Jawatan Kosong ExxonMobil Malaysia November Disember 2011
Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil & gas company, with a presence in over 200 countries. We are an industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business.
In Malaysia, ExxonMobil has business activities ranging from exploration and production of oil and gas to refining and marketing of petroleum products. It also hosts a global IT support center. We are looking for suitably qualified Malaysians to join us, an organization that provides not just a job, but interesting and challenging career development opportunities and assignments that let you grow personally and professionally.
We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes competitive salary and employee benefits programs.
Assistant Marine Supervisor
Terengganu – Kemaman Supply Base
- Supervise and provide daily oversight of marine operations
- Ensure safety and utmost legislative and company’s standards and procedural compliance of all contractor vessels, including assessment, audits and investigations
- Ensure full compliance with all aspects of Company controls and operations management systems
- Plan and conduct Company’s safety programs, including field trips to monitor offshore vessels/crew performance and safety
- Steward fuel consumption of vessels chartered to the Company
- Conduct Safety Meetings and assist the Marine Supervisor to achieve stewardship of marine safety standards / performance
- Market research, vessel evaluation and contracting support for vessel service procurement
- Manage and steward the marine vessel contracts
- Master Mariner Certificate of Competency (foreign-going) or Class 1 Marine Engineer
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Broad based knowledge of offshore operations including vessel audits
- Ability to analyze information, probe for clarity, produces solutions, make judgments and think systematically
- Able to multi-task, high integrity, professionalism, work under pressure and strong initiatives to deliver
ACS System Engineer
- This system engineer’s responsibilities will involve maintenance and support, as well as development of enhancements to the IBM Advanced Control System (ACS) and the IBM Oil
- Movement System (OMS) system code. The ACS SE will also work on project planning for any expansion/optimization to these systems. In addition, this engineer will be part of the team responsible for developing projects to overcome obsolescence in ACS software and hardware. An ongoing program of life extension and support of this relatively static legacy system will continue through 2025 when the ACS systems are expected to have been replaced. The group also will provide resources to the future ACS replacement projects, most probably beginning in 2021.
- Technology used within ACS includes IBM 64 bit architecture mainframe hardware and z/OS Operating System software as well as an extensive low level IBM Assembler code base.
- Scope of the support group also includes integration with current Microsoft Windows based servers and networks as well as development and support of custom interfaces to plant instrumentation systems and Business information systems.
- College degree with a major in Electrical Engineering, Computing Engineering and/or Computer Science, with an emphasis on Software Engineering, Software Design and programming.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Software development experience (designing, developing and testing software systems)
- Real Time Systems programming experience
- Strong software troubleshooting skills
- Windows based hardware and software (windows 7, Windows server 2008)
- Microsoft Visual Studio program development
- Microsoft COM functionality
- Visual Basic, C , C++ programming languages
Strong Desirable Skills:
- IBM mainframe system software including z/OS operating system, job control language (JCL), JES2, VTAM, RACF, ACF2
- IBM assembler language coding.
- Understanding of Process Control requirements, plant systems, etc.
- IBM ACS system experience
- IBM OMS system experience
- Honeywell TDC2000, TDC3000 and Experion DCS, Emerson Provox DCS
- TCPIP configuration and programming
- OPC programming Microsoft Host Integration Server programming
- Network design and configuration
- Willingness / interest to become a long term technical specialist in this and related technologies to provide support continuity through the end of life of the ACS system. Engineers undertaking this position are expected to commit to stay in this role until the final decommissioning of this technology currently projected to be approximately 2025.
- Computer systems engineer capable of systematically troubleshooting complex problems involving multiple technologies, multiple integrated systems and older low level legacy code.
- Demonstrated willingness to develop his / her knowledge in refinery process control.
- Must be self motivated and effective as a team member interested in providing customer focused support to refineries, identifying problems, in-depth analysis and resolution with a focus on system reliability and performance (Note that these Process Control systems are expected to operate flawlessly, 24x7x365).
Supply Logistic Coordinator
Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan
- Main Task: Analyses refinery production & marketing/ distribution demand to ensure supply continuity of petroleum product to EMB/EEMSB/SMBSB customers. Plan for disposal of surplus and purchase of shortfalls in products while maintaining optimal inventories at PDR & Terminals. Planning for the above has to be done in an optimized way –taking into consideration jetty occupancy at Port Dickson, maximizing on parcel size and reduction of vessels by co loading products.
- Manage fuel product supply chain for ExxonMobil Malaysia Downstream affiliates
- Optimal planning of product supply and demand balances
- Close coordination with Refinery, Terminals, Marketing and Supply Coordination Center
- Effectively manage relations with other business partners
- Flexibility in handling internal and external changes to ensure product supply continuity
- Minimum Technical Degree
- Good understanding & knowledge of work interfaces among supply, refinery, marketing and distribution operations.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines to solve supply issues / problems
- Ability to work independently and odd house /days
- 3-5 years of working experience in planning, coordination, logistics or marketing
- Possess a good command of the English language (written & spoken) and presentation skills
- Strong comprehensive, analytical with initiative and innovative qualities
- Knowledge in SAP & MS Office (Excel etc) softwares would be an added advantage
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter, indicating the position that you are applying for, together with your full details of personal particulars, qualifications and work experience not later than Dec 2, 2011 to :
Recruitment, Human Resources,
Level 17, Menara ExxonMobil,
50088 KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.