Jawatan Kosong BP PETRONAS Acetyls Sdn Bhd Disember 2012
Jawatan Kosong BP Petronas Disember 2012
BP PETRONAS Acetyls Sdn. Bhd. (BPPA)is a joint-venture between BP Holdings International B.V. (70%) and PETRONAS (30%) which owns and operates a 500 kte per annum acetic acid manufacturing facility in Kerteh, Terengganu. The plant commissioned in November 2000 and is part of the Kerteh Integrated Petrochemicals Complex (KIPC), Kerteh, Terengganu.
Jawatan Kosong di BP PETRONAS Acetyls Sdn Bhd :
- Reporting to the IT Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing efficient and effective IT services and support functions in the Company. The incumbent will:
- Perform routine support on related services, operating systems, databases and applications to BPPA users on desktop / notebook , printers and telecommunication infrastructures. On an as needed basis, shall provide technical application support on Microsoft Desktop Applications and BPPA application and software including PHD, Citrix, ILS, MS SQL and Oracle.
- Perform system administration, server administration, telecommunications role function to ensure the availability, integrity and security of the IT systems for BPPA & BP users.
- Perform scheduled (daily, weekly or monthly) job routine on IT related services in BPPA servers that includes but not limited to monitoring servers’ utilization and performance, performing server backup, updating service desk daily log, performing servers system virus scans and security updates, as well as housekeeping.
- Execute and monitor BPPA IT Project including the delivery of latest IT technology. Provide technical support to the other department on technical issues or minor project.
- Liaise with 3rdparty and vendors on infrastructure delivery / applications delivery project to deliver solution in line with relevant standard.
- Work closely with IT Manager, assisting in delivery and monitoring IT services within BPPA and comply with BP standard and international practise.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, preferably MCSA / MCSE Certification and ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in an IT role supporting end users.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, Database Applications (Oracle & MS SQL), SAP application, IP Networks & Routing and Firewalls,
- Knowledge and experience in server System Administration, Windows Administration and Backup Administration,
- Knowledge and experience in managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and Active Directory, creating group policies and managing DNS/WINS environments.
- Knowledge and experience in installation/configuration of Windows 2003/2008 servers as well as Microsoft Backup/Recovery.
- Good understanding on Virtual Machine, Digital Security, information access and control.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written – ability to communicate clearly and concisely with individuals across all aspects of the business in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes housing interest subsidy, vehicle subsidy, medical coverage (which extends to spouse and children), variable pay plan, education assistance scheme, etc. The Company operates on a 5-day week basis.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong BP Petronas Closing Date 30th December 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Associate Application Support Analyst Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Management Executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sale Service Exec Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Compliance Officer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong PODS Business Intelligence Developer - 751823 Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Brand Manager Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Event Coordinator Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong CLINIC ASSISTANT Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Artwork designer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Boilerman Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.