Job Vacancy Construction Superintendent and Project Secretary Shapadu Energy & Engineering Sdn Bhd July 2011
As an established engineering contractor in South East Asia, Shapadu Energy and Engineering Sdn Bhd (SEEN) offers wide range of services from Hook-up and Commissioning to Project Management, Onshore/Offshore Construction and Maintenance or combination thereof. Our Company has been active in the region since 1984 and is accredited with ISO 9001:2000 International Quality System Standards since September 2003. Through our workforce of over 800 employees and our best track record of 7 million hours without LTI, we have positioned ourselves in becoming the leading integrated offshore and onshore engineering contractor in the Asia Pacific region.
Our long term projection sees a place for talented individuals committed to growth and development in a secure environment. We are looking for experienced and suitably qualified candidates to join our organization for the following position(s) as:
Construction Superintendent (Kuala Lumpur)
- Performance of all construction activities.
- Coordinate with Design on shop drawings and other engineering related issues.
- Supervising onshore and offshore fabrication of facilities for Brownfield oil and gas projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Excellent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field and 5 years in Brownfield offshore projects is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior/Senior Executives specializing in Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar with ASME, EMEPMI GS, design codes and standards, oil and gas industry construction practices, project management skills.
- Contract positions available.
Project Secretary (Kuala Lumpur)
- Assists with maintaining calendar, scheduling appointments and meeting rooms.
- Types routine correspondence and reports using personal computer.
- Maintaining confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence, statistics and related material for ease of retrieval.
- Open, sorts and screens mail.
- Answers telephone, screens callers, relays messages, and greets visitors.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Previous experience with Engineering oil and gas industry background advantageous.
- To provide efficient support in all secretarial and administrative functions for the project
- Contract positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications stating full personal particulars with picture, qualifications, working experience, contact number to:
The Human Resource Department
Shapadu Security Sdn Bhd
Wisma Berkat, Lot 10, Jalan Pelabur 23/1
Section 23, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Despatch Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Team & Marketing Executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Representative Rotation shift Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Graphic Designer Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Functional Project Lead Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Risk & Quality (Compliance) - Executives Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HR Cum Account Executive/Assistant - Ipoh-Perak Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accountant Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive Ogos 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ASEAN Commercial Financing Sales Specialist Ogos 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.