Jawatan Kosong PBJV GROUP SDN BHD Ogos 2012
PBJV GROUP SDN BHD is 100% wholly-owned by Bumiputera with ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18000:2007 certifications, is expanding its offshore activities: pipelines, fabrication, construction, installation and hook up. We are currently seeking for dynamic and suitable candidates with the following experiences :
Project Admin & Control Manager
Selangor – Dataran Sunway
- Develop and establish systems and procedures (PMP, PEP etc.) for project controls, administration, management & coordination and their implementation during project execution.
- Develop and evaluate project execution strategies, budgets, plans, cash flow and work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Develop and evaluate overall baseline plans (schedules, resources and major milestones).
- Develop and evaluate detailed resource loaded schedules for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning phases of projects in single or multi-project environment.
- Preparation of Progress & Cost monitoring reports, performance (time & cost) analysis, Risk analysis, variance reports and trends.
- Handling of scope changes/ change orders, claims, bidder’s lists, bidder’s queries (commercial), invoices and other commercial issues related to Contract Management & Material Procurement. Conducting progress/ cost reviews including preparation and finalization of Minutes of meetings (MOMs).
- Review of works schedules, progress measurement system (PMS), performance/ cost reports & analysis, Cost/ Man-hour forecasting, Cash Flow forecast, Resource (Manpower / Equipment) Plans, Histograms, S-Curves, project procedures and other control documents of PMC/ EPCs/ vendors/ contractors.
- Support Project Management with risk analysis, recommend/initiate corrective action on critical issues. Reporting on best practices and lesson learned.
- Ensuring compliance to the Company’s procedure, Contract specifications, HSE and QA/QC requirements in the relevant fields, during the execution of projects.
- Training and team building of project control engineers. Providing on-job training.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : Prefer with experience in Project Controls, Project Management, Contract Administration and Coordination including Planning & Scheduling, Progress Monitoring/Reporting, Change Management, Cost Controls, Risk Management, invoicing, invoice verification, Engineering/Construction Coordination. Applicant with home offices experience and exposure managing Construction Sites of various mega projects would be advantageous.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write in with detailed resume stating current and expected salaries, contact number, together with a compulsory of non-returnable PHOTO to :
Group Human Resource & Administration Department
PBJV GROUP SDN BHD
No. 28, Jalan PJU 5/4,
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Business Development Executive Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Process Technicians - Offshore Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Equip/Process Technician Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong MDO HVE Graduate Intern Technical Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Direct Sales Agent Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Personal Assistant Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Property Executive (Kota Kinabalu) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Executive - Retail Solution Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Company Driver Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales and Marketing Executive (Sunway Mentari) Julai 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.