Jawatan Kosong Konica Minolta Glass Tech Oktober 2011
KONICA MINOLTA, a global corporation that leads the market by advanced technologies and reliability, being listed among “2011 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World”. Today, the Group has annual sales more than ¥1 trillion (yen), conducts business operations in approximately 40 nations worldwide and has approximately 36,000 employees.
KONICA MINOLTA GLASS TECH MALAYSIA, an innovative manufacturing company that undergo its second manufacturing sites expansion at Ayer Keroh, Malacca, started with supplying glass substrates with high-density storage for hard-disk drives and ambitious in producing an array of components that are essential to the fields of digital consumer electronics in the near future, in line with our aim to become the world’s best optical-device developer and manufacturer.
We aims to provide inspired creativity in developing most advanced optical components, units and systems for various applications by becoming an innovative, technologically sophisticated, reliable and market-leading global company that is able to enhance corporate value and respond to the expectations of its stakeholders through corporate creativity.
In driving the evolution of digital electronics with today’s most advanced technology, we invite highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join us, discover and create your future in Konica Minolta.
Purchasing Executive (Melaka – Ayer Keroh)
- Sourcing, analyze quotations & assess material specification and quality to ensure meeting the requirements.
- Negotiate with the suppliers including lead time, capacity allocation, pricing and resource allocation among others to ensure reliable service, quality and cost effective procurement.
- Performs material planning, process purchase requisition (P/R), issue purchase order (P/O) for purchasing and ensure on-time delivery in accordance with sales forecast and production schedule.
- Manage the suppliers’ capacity / capability so as to ensure consistent supply of quality material.
- Identifying, evaluating and qualifying new suppliers as well as evaluating and auditing the existing suppliers for performance and quality.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal team on the rejected material for suppliers’ corrective action and prompt returned of rejects.
- Follow up with suppliers on all due / past due schedule receipts against the production plan and take the required action to match supply with demand, notifying the Purchasing Manager and other stakeholders of potential problems that could affect customer deliveries in a timely manner.
- Prepare accurate material report and performs physical inventory exercise periodically.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent.
- Knowledge in using computer/MS Office is a prerequisite and exposure to ERP system would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication & negotiation skill with effective bilingual in English and Malay. Proficient in Japanese language is an added advantage.
- Experience in handling overseas purchases and thus knowledgeable of import/shipping procedures will have an added advantage.
- Strong sourcing network with vendors with good connection with the suppliers.
- High level of initiative, judgement and good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary, telephone contact together with a photograph to :-
The Human Resources Manager
KONICA MINOLTA GALSS TECH (M) SDN BHD
No 8, Jalan TU 62,
Kawasan Perindustrian Tasik Utama,
Ayer Keroh, 75450 Melaka.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Kindergarten teacher Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Country Senior Audit Manager Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Team Leader/ Sales Represantitve Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Engineers Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Construction Manager - Power - South East Asia Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Event coordinator Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Service Engineer Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Plumber Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SECRETARY(2) Mac 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Master/PhD Student Mac 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.