Jawatan Kosong Chargeman Proton Holdings Berhad
Jawatan Kosong proton
PERUSAHAAN OTOMOBIL NASIONAL BERHAD or PROTON was incorporated on May 7, 1983 to manufacture, assemble and sell motor vehicles and related products, including accessories, spare parts and other components. PROTON produced Malaysia’s first car, the Proton SAGA, commercially launched on July 9, 1985 by Malaysian Prime Minister, Dato’ Seri Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, who had originally conceived the idea of a Malaysian car. Our main plant in Shah Alam, with an area of 923,900 sq metres, was originally designed for a capacity of 80,000 units per year.
In 1997, capacity increased to 230,000 units per year with the construction of the Medium Volume Factory which is next to the Main Plant. Now the Shah Alam factory is capable of producing 240,000 vehicles per year.We seek qualified candidate to join us :
- Report on the running’s of all HT equipment and its related equipment to an electrical engineer.
- Responsible for the maintenance of High Voltage Equipment inside Sub station
- Carry out schedule preventive maintenance for High Voltage Equipment
- Assist Low Voltage Technician on breakdown maintenance that indirect relate to HT
- Look after the fire fighting services.
- Continuously record all HT activity inside Log Book.
- Liaise with Resident Engineer during his scheduled visit
- Carry out condition based maintenance to the High Voltage Equipment
- Minimum SPM & Cerificate of B0 from Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Able to work at long hours.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong proton closing date 13 October 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.