Sarawak Energy (formerly Syarikat SESCO Berhad or Sarawak Electricity Supply Corporation, SESCO) is the energy company responsible for the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity for the Sarawak state in Malaysia. It is owned by the State Government of Sarawak.Sarawak Energy provides electricity to about 382 000 customers. Over the last four years, sales of electrical grew at an average of 8 per cent per annum. Sarawak Energy has slightly over 2000 employeeS.
Jawatan Kosong 2014 di Sarawak Energy
Sarawak Energy invite resourceful, dedicated and dynamic individuals to be part of the team for the following positions.
1. Senior Engineer I/II (Maintenance) – E3/E4
2. Office Assistant (Store) – NE2
3. Technician (Civil Work / Property Management) – NE3
4. Technician (GIS/PC&I/Breakdown Maintenance) – NE3
5. Clerk (RDC & Investigation) – NE3
6. Technician (Surveyor) – NE3
7. Technician (Electrical) – NE3 (21 positions)
8. C&I Engineer – E1/E2
9. Technician I/II – NE3/NE4
10. Engineer I – E1
11. Power Plant Operator i – NE3
12. Technician I/II (Murum Township and Building) – NE3/NE4
13. Senior Engineer (pci) – E3/E4
14. Senior Engineer I/II (Electrical) – E3/E4
15. Senior Engineer i/ii (Mechanical) – E3/E4
16. Civil Engineer – E1/E2
For more information on these vacancies and how to apply, please visit the link below.
Click here- Advertising Job Vacancies :
Closing date : 14/05/2014
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.