WRS Jawatan Kosong Oil & Gas Technical instructor – Malaysia – Malaysia Mei 2015
Oil & Gas Technical instructor – Malaysia – Malaysia WRS
WRS provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Oil & Gas Technical instructor – Malaysia – Malaysia which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : WRS
Location : Malaysia
Country : MY
Published at : Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:37:27 GMT
Oil &Gas InstructorsWRS are representing a growing, well respected oil industry training institute, assisting in their domestic and international expansions. This institute has a history of delivering successful training and academic programs to a variety of oil industry delegates, but is now looking to enhance their offering to encompass further elements of the oil industry. This institute has significant plans to develop into an industry leading academic academy, attracting delegates from major international operating companies. The OpportunityThe institute is looking for a number of instructors, with a demonstrable history of training and development of people in the oil & gas industry.
In this role, you will be developing and delivering learning solutions across your specific niche of the upstream oil & gas industry. The RoleAs an instructor at the institute, you will report directly to the Principal instructor, with responsibility to: • Plan & Deliver learning programs based on your technical core skills set. • Design technical learning programs, develop technical learning materials and enhance the existing technical learning programs. • Design & develop competency assessment & technical learning evaluation packages.
- Recommend and provide technical support and learning solutions to different areas of the institution, across a variety of delegate seniority. • Enhance and modify the training facilities, by analyzing and recommending existing and new technologies/ training methods. Your BackgroundYou will have a demonstrable background in the E&P industry, including: • Strong academic background from a leading institution, followed by a number of years of experience in a specific core facet of the oil industry. • Experience of working with a large oil or service company, ideally in a variety of international locations, ideally with experience in technical training & development.
- Experience in oil & gas learning management or learning solutions would be highly advantageous. Next StepsWRS are currently interviewing candidates for this role, with a view to submitting a shortlist of candidates to our client in the near future.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Regional Sales Manager (Plastics Film) Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Course Instructor CI Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internal Audit Manager Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong general clerk Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manager, Sales & Marketing Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Support Officer Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Enterprise Tech Supp Advisor (Level II) Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Daily Grocery shopping helper Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong JK 281 - Admin Officer Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong JK 291 - Account Executive Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.