Technip Jawatan Kosong Senior Welding Specialist Julai 2015
Senior Welding Specialist Technip
Technip provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Senior Welding Specialist which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : Technip
Location : Kuala Lumpur
City : Kuala Lumpur
State : M14
Country : MY
Published at : Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:01:17 GMT
JOB PURPOSE AND ORGANIZATIONAL CONTENT:
The Senior Welding Specialist will be a leading technical resource for Technip’s project teams related for to fabrication activities in the subsea business sector. They shall have a strong understanding of welding, materials and NDT as it relates to subsea fabrication.
The Senior Welding Specialist will provide support and direction for fabrication aspects from tender stage, through weld procedure qualification, pipe production, ancillary fabrications and offshore installation.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically reports to : Welding Engineer ing Manager
Operationally reports to:
Directly supervises (operationally): Welding Specialists
Key interactions (internally, externally):
Must have :
- Education (Qualifications): A degree in Welding Engineering, Materials Science, Metallurgy or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- AWS, IIW, EWF, Certified Welding Engineer is preferred
Nice to have :
(Leadership, Team working, Motivation)
- Must be able to work independently and also lead more junior colleagues
- Will be expected to work as part of a project team reporting to project manager
- Will communicate effectively with personnel at all levels within the organization
- Willing to travel within the US and abroad
- Must be in possession of valid Passport and driving license and be able to work in variety of locations including offshore
- Tender Support – pipeline, construction
- Project Support – pipeline, construction
- Technical Support to Technip USA Spoolbase
- Offshore Technical Support
- Pipeline Weld Procedure Qualification (WPQ) (vendor or in-house0
- WPQ planning and documentation
- Management of welding of WPQ test coupons
- Management of mechanical testing
- Material Procurement
- Research and Development
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
Location: Houston, TX or Mobile, AL
(Technical, Commercial, Management, QHS&E)
- Three to five years experienced in welding and fabrication in the oil & gas industry.
- Practical experience of pipeline construction by J-Lay, Reel Lay or S-Lay.
- Experienced in qualifying weld procedures to international codes and standards (e.g. API 1104).
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of pipe welding processes, manual and mechanised.
- Has or willing to attain Professional Engineering (PE) license.
Should be able to:
- Raise, review & approve technical documents (welding, NDT and material procurement)
- Provide project technical support on range of welding, materials and NDT issues
- Must have an understanding of the principles of welding metallurgy and how this relates to the mechanical performance of the weld
- Fully conversant with all basic non-destructive testing ( NDT) methods
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong General Manager I Environmental engineering Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong M&E Coordinator Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Administration Coordinator Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Food Galley Cashier Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong LEADS EXCHANGE DESK ADVISOR Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Waiter/Waitress Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Executive Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Spare Parts Assistant Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Helpdesk Agent - Damansara Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Mekanik- Lori & Trak Julai 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.