Sime Darby Rent-A-Car S/B Jawatan Kosong Officer – Customer Care Februari 2015
Officer – Customer Care Sime Darby Rent-A-Car S/B
Sime Darby Rent-A-Car S/B provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Officer – Customer Care which will be placed in Petaling
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : Sime Darby Rent-A-Car S/B
Location : Petaling
City : Petaling
State : M10
Country : MY
Published at : Mon, 02 Feb 2015 16:38:47 GMT
Sime Darby is a Malaysia-based diversified multinational involved in key growth sectors, namely, plantations, property, motors, industrial equipment and energy & utilities. Founded in 1910, its business divisions seek to create positive benefits in the economy, environment and society where it has a presence.
With a workforce of over 100,000 employees in over 20 countries, Sime Darby is committed to building a sustainable future for all its stakeholders. It is one of the largest companies on Bursa Malaysia with a market capitalisation of more than RM 55 billion (USD 17 billion) in 2013.
Sime Darby Motors is one of the major automotive players in the Asia-Pacific region with presence in Malaysia, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand. We are actively involved in the various parts of the value chain such as importation, assembly, distribution and retail.
The Motors Division has relationships with many vehicle manufacturers around the world. Together with our partners, we strive to address the current challenges faced by the automotive industry and endeavor to support and promote sustainability in the industry.
For more information about this division, please visit http://www.simedarby.com/Core_Businesses.aspx .
In support of our strategic business growth, we invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- To respond to a range of enquiries and complaint via phone calls, email and other channels of complaints.
- Providing accurate information, helping customers to solve problems, attentive to customer and gain customer satisfaction.
- Create, prepare and manage daily, weekly and monthly in-house and branches reports.
- Handling enquiries, complaints and screening calls to related departments.
- Co-operative, innovative and creative in designing effective customer service ideas, campaigns and projects.
- Good knowledge in writing effecient reply to customers.
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures and maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- To work closely with branches, internal & external department and at times require to liaise with governmental departments to trouble-shoot extended customer complaints/issues.
- Diploma / Degree in Customer Relation or other related discipline
- Have experience in related field
- Possess strong drives and initiatives for change towards improvements
- Good communication skills, listening skills and negotiation skills
- Positive thinking, ability to manage emotions
- Good problem solving skills
- High interest in helping customers and strong customer focus
- Team player, proactive and innovative
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Professional Services Consultant AP Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HR Assistant - Payroll Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Temporary Staff - AGM Meeting on 6/4 to 30/4 Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pharmacy Assistant Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Nanny Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Walk - Interview _23rd Feb - 17th March 2015 Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Human Resources Manager (Ipoh) Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong PRODUCTION PLANNER Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accountant I Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong System Support Specialist (MDS) Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.