ORTUSTECH (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD Jawatan Kosong ENGINEERS Februari 2015
ENGINEERS ORTUSTECH (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
ORTUSTECH (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as ENGINEERS which will be placed in Klang
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : ORTUSTECH (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
Location : Klang
City : Klang
State : M10
Country : MY
Published at : Thu, 15 Jan 2015 11:17:33 GMT
(1) QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
Job Descriptions: -
1. Implement Quality Product specification, sampling techniques, inspection procedures for products being manufactured before Shipment.
2. Supervise and motivate the quality project to enhance the quality consciousness & awareness.
3. Demonstrate method and train QC inspectors in sequence of processing task and operation, applicable to both new and established process.
4. Responsible for organizing the daily manpower distribution and reallocation needs and other daily administration of employee records (annual leave, machine, etc).
5. Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual department.
6. Interpret specifications, blueprints and job orders to QC Inspectors and assign duties.
7. To analyze defective products, troubleshoot quality problems, rectify cause of the problem, analyzing the data collected through evaluation and recommendations for improvements.
8. To assist & provide disposition on “Lot Out” on the products, follow up on the CAR issuance, review and ensure the CPA effectiveness & implementation on Production.
(2) PROCESS ENGINEER
Job Descriptions: -
1. To update specifications and generate work procedures (SOP).
2. To answer alarm sheet raised by Manufacturer & identify Abnormality Lot Treatment flow.
3. To analyze and resolve work problems, by reviewing yield data; Process Control Chart.
4. To demonstrate method and train workers in sequence of processing task and operation during initial setup (new model/process).
5. Train Technician for Technical Know-how, trouble shooting and all related technical documentations.
6. Recommend measures to improve production method, equipment performance, and quality of product.
7. Suggest change in working condition and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department.
8. To acquire new model setting conditions; process and equipment specifications, during PP running.
9. Process Inspection Check-sheet preparation; prepare, review & update.
10. Investigate quality problem & take prevention action.
11. Examinate engineering drawing’s blueprints, order and others documentations for conformance to establish regarding materials, parts, and equipment specification and initiate requests for changes to ensure compliance with standards.
12. Machine trouble shooting and maintenance programme preparation.
13. To provide operator training for Critical Process and ensure operator able to perform his/her job according to Process Requirements.
1.For QC Engineer, candidates must possess at least Degree in Science (Major in Physics) or equivalent.
2.For Process Engineer, candidates must possess at least Degree in Engineering (Electronic/Mechanical) or equivalent.
3. FRESH GRADUATE are also welcome to apply.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Project Manager - ASEAN Service Operations Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pekerja Dobi separuh masa Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior HR Business Partner Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong barista & asst manager Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Junior Secretary / Secretary Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Japanese Speaking : Sales Executive (Job No: JS/KG.AP.9.3) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accountant at Tebrau, Malaysia Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Membership Sales Executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Instructor Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Full Time Cashier cum Customer Service Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.