Nestlé Jawatan Kosong Industrial Performance Executive Jun 2015
Industrial Performance Executive Nestlé
Nestlé provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Industrial Performance Executive which will be placed in Petaling
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : Nestlé
Location : Petaling
City : Petaling
State : M10
Country : MY
Published at : Wed, 08 Apr 2015 05:11:31 GMT
- Lead, facilitate & monitor the implementation of process improvement initiatives within the factory.
- Conduct focused improvement projects.
- Implementation of continuous improvement tools within the factory, drive and co-ordination of CI team activities, including MDWTs.
- Highlight to his/her colleagues of the factory management team unexploited improvement potentials, with the capability to convince, influence his/ her peers and boss and make things happen when not being in hierarchical position.
- Ensure adherence to corporate and factory standards to provide consistent measuring, monitoring and improvement while safeguarding GIN 23.010, Capacity Utilisation, and Operation Excellence 2007 savings tracking.
- Provide technical support and analysis including using industrial performance tools (OI Toolkit) to ensure successful completion of factory improvement projects. Conduct ad hoc trainings regarding the above tools and methods, including “train the trainers” if required.
- Challenge, review and improve business (production & distribution) processes. Optimise systems use to maintain and improve competitiveness.
- Ensure reporting systems to track performance prioritise and monitor factory projects are in place. Link factory KPIs and Business performance. Highlight and quantify the impact of the entire factory KPIs on the Business Results.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Process Engineering with minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing / production operation.
- Certified Green or Black Belt from recognize company or program (e.g. Motorola, Freescale, Flextronic, ALCOM, Samsung Electronic or Western Digital).
- Direct involvement (but not necessary as team leader) in successful performance improvements & cost reduction project.
- Familiar with continuous improvement tools & concepts i.e OI Toolkit, CI Toolkit
- Problem-Solving Tools (PDCA loop), OE2007 Tracking Tool, Portfolio Complexity, FSAT new release.
- Has the ability to motivate, communicate and influence people in a non-hierarchical position.
- Possess good analytical skills, creative and flexible to support new solutions
- Well organized with good time management.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Website Designer Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Trade Finance Operation Senior Manager Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Legal clerk & general clerk Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Business Development Executive (Melaka) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Assistant cum Cashier Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Agent-At Your Service Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Akauntan Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Marketing Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Pastry Chef Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.