Michael Page MY Jawatan Kosong Quality Assurance Manager Februari 2015
Quality Assurance Manager Michael Page MY
Michael Page MY provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Quality Assurance Manager which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : Michael Page MY
Location : Kuala Lumpur
City : Kuala Lumpur
State : M14
Country : MY
Published at : Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:44:40 GMT
Career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client owns a huge chain of convenience stores around Malaysia serving the Malaysian population everyday with hot, fresh foods and beverages, as well as a wide range of familiar edible and non-edible products.
- Design Quality Assurance programs including evaluation form and/or adaptation of existing forms to contain appropriate material, training materials and programs for Q.A. Specialists and field operations.
- Perform supervisory responsibilities for Q.A. Specialists, to include interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations and counseling, training and administrative approvals as required.
- Develop and manage budgets for Q.A. department.
- Monitor all store complaints on in-store prepared products and/or non-commissary foods and beverages.
- Follow-up with Category Manager, customer and applicable field personnel to resolve complaint.
- After identification of vendors by the Category/Product Managers or Merchandisers or International, contact present and proposed vendors to set up microbiological testing of the vendors’ items.
- Perform same functions with random sampling of stores that prepare products on-site. In the event of a failure, the store’s food service is suspended until the cause of failure is identified and rectified through joint efforts of the merchandiser and this position.
- Coordinate set-up, testing of the equipment, energy consumption, evaluation as it relates to safety and cleanability, temperature and performance monitoring.
- Develop and maintain contacts with national and local regulatory personnel to address current and future needs of the stores as it relates to safety, sanitation, food handling and personnel.
- Work with corporate personnel and Security/Loss Prevention as it relates to OSHA and other related issues.
- Set up on-site audits, approvals, etc. of local bakery or other vendors.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate fulfills the following criteria:
- An M.S. degree in food science, microbiology, biology or related fields with at least 10 years work experience in a combination of Quality Assurance and product development or a B.S. degree with additional related courses and a minimum of 12 years’ experience.
- Must be either a registered food handling trainer under the Ministry of Health or have completed the work necessary to be eligible for registration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer software to create and revise forms, training materials, equipment evaluations, correspondence and reports.
- Excellent planning and decision-making skills
- Experience in a supervisory role so as to effectively build up, train, and lead a sizable team of QA Specialists.
- The ability to develop and maintain good rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bringing original and innovative thinking to this job is crucial.
What’s on Offer
Good work life balance, excellent work environment as part of a fast-growing company, attractive salary package, significant responsibilities, career development opportunities
Apply for this job
Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or phone Sharon Ong on +603 2302 4000 quoting jobref H2479810
As you are using an Apple iOS device we are unable to offer you the CV upload function. Please apply with your LinkedIn profile below or phone Sharon Ong on +603 2302 4000 quoting jobref H2479810
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Mechanical Designer (Job No. JS.NJS/EL.OM.12.3) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Lean Engineer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Chief Financial Officer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Internet marketing Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Officer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Associate Solutions Engineer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Dish Washer Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong International Cruise Ship Jobs (Hotel, F&B or Kitchen Department) Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.