Michael Page APAC Jawatan Kosong HR Business Partner Februari 2015
HR Business Partner Michael Page APAC
Michael Page APAC provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as HR Business Partner which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : Michael Page APAC
Location : Kuala Lumpur
City : Kuala Lumpur
State : M14
Country : MY
Published at : Thu, 22 Jan 2015 07:04:50 GMT
About our Client
Our client, an industry leader and well known MNC are looking to expand their Malaysia and APAC operations. Currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner with an understanding of MNC culture and the ability to work along side a business in a true partnering role.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting the HR Director in implementing and driving the HR strategy. There will be a requirement to align business objectives with management and employees in designated business projects as well as to serve as a consultant, coach and adviser to management on HR related issues. The HRBP will work in conjunction with the supporting HR functions to deliver HR best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the designated business departments. Stakeholder management and the ability to undertake change management will be essential skills in the overall scope of the role.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful candidate must fit the following requirements:
- Technically competent is all aspects of HR
- University degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum 7 years of HR experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a senior position
- Malaysian Passport holder
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Good project management skills
- Strong understanding of local laws and regulations impacting on employment
- Strong coaching and influencing skills
- Good time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to organize own workload and that of the team
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development within the Business Unit
- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to develop a career in an expanding MNC with a dynamic culture as well as a good remuneration package.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Thomas Watling quoting reference number H2609340 on +603 2302 4075.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Real Estate Negotiator Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HR ManagerSenior Manager (Job No. NJSAL.HD.11.1) Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Assistant cum Admin Clerk Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Business Development Manager Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Looking Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Executive Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Contract Manager – Kota Kinabalu Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Planner Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong QA / QC Executive - Klang Februari 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Civil Engineer Februari 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.