Lowongan Kerja Drydocks World – SE Asia Batam Juli 2011
Drydocks World has been a leading brand in the maritime industry for over 25 years. The foremost name in international ship repair, it has since become a major force in the sectors of offshore, shipbuilding, repair, conversion, shipping and chandlery.
Drydocks World facilities operate in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. In Southeast Asia, Drydocks World unites leading expertise at the world’s crossroads of busiest shipping lanes, and close proximity to major offshore oil and gas field developments in Singapore and Batam Island, Indonesia. Diverse marine activities are focused in 4 shipyards, namely: Singapore, Graha, Nanindah and Pertama. Collectively these encompass 29 building berths, 8 floating docks, and a specialised rig building yard.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to join our team as:
Commissioning Manager/Engineer (Riau – Batam)
- Liaise with internal teams, clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure stakeholders adhere to procedures and regulatory requirements
- Manage the commissioning schedule and documentation
- Monitor and approve forward planning and scheduling
- Ensure equipment is energized as per commissioning schedule
- Ensure instigation and operation of all function test procedures
- Liaise with other trades to bring systems and subsystems online
- Ensure all PTW and HSE requirements are in place
- Deliver engineering solutions to relevant departments
- Monitor and review all commissioning related HSE activities and lead the JSA
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- Applicants for Commissioning Engineer should have minimum 3 years experience in a similar position the Marine, Offshore or Oil & Gas Industry
- Applicants for Commissioning Manager should have a proven management track record with at least 5 years in the Marine, Offshore or Oil & Gas Industry
- A strong Electrical background supported by good Mechanical knowledge is advantageous
- Good liaison, planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledgeable in all HSE, PTW systems, JSA, HAZOPs, HAZIDs procedures
- A positive team player who leads by example
- High level of Computer literacy
Please forward your application and CV with current and expected salary in English to:
The HR Department
(We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.)
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Video Specialist - 6 month contract - South Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Kerani Akaun / Kerani am Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Legal Manager Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Controller (Manufacturing Brand) - Perak Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technical Officers Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Administrative Assistant Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong IT Analyst Programmer Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Marketing Executive / Manager Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Writer Mei 2015
- Jawatan Kosong MARCOM Assistant Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Mei 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.