Kerja Kosong Suruhanjaya Komunikasi Dan Multimedia Malaysia Terkini Jun 2012
Jawatan Kosong Cyberjaya
The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission is the regulator for the converging communications and multimedia industry based on the powers provided for in the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Act (1998) and the Communications and Multimedia Act (1998). Pursuant to these Acts the role of the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission is to implement and promote the Government’s national policy objectives for the communications and multimedia sector. The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission is also charged with overseeing the new regulatory framework for the converging industries of telecommunications, broadcasting and on-line activities. On 1 November 2001, the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission also took over regulation of the Postal Industry and was appointed the Certifying Agency pursuant to the Digital Signature Act (1997).
Be part of our team that leads the communications and multimedia industry in Malaysia.
- Assistant Director, Postal Department
- Assistant Director, Radio Spectrum Assignment Department
- Assistant Director, Numbering Management Department
- Assistant Director, Licensing Department
Assistant Director, Postal Department
Selangor – Cyberjaya
- To develop and review regulatory policies relating to postal services sector
- To process license and related applications
- To monitor compliance with the provisions of the law, regulations and license conditions
- To monitor and report the overall postal market development and trend
- To provide support to related postal industry activities
- Recognised Honours Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Law or equivalent with minimum 2nd Class Upper.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience preferably in Postal or Banking or Finance or Telecommunications.
- Demonstrated ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Competencies required: Policies/Process/Procedures; Customer Focus; Continuous Learning; Quality
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably junior executives.
- Full-Time positions available.
Assistant Director, Radio Spectrum Assignment Department
- To process application for Apparatus Assignment (AA) for the services such as Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) / Broadcast Satellite Service, Mobile Services, Microwave and troposcatter frequency / Latest Wireless Technology Innovations in accordance to Radio Regulation, Communication Multimedia Act (CMA) 1998, Malaysian Spectrum Plan and Standard Radio System Plan (SRSP)
- To prepare and update paper on latest issue at local and international meeting and Bilateral meeting.
- To develop and revise relevant Apparatus Assignment (AA) Standard Operating Procedures focusing on Apparatus Assignment (AA) Licensee.
- To provide and update Apparatus Assignment (AA) interactive Guideline for external reference.
- To maintain regularly update and manage SKK Spectrum Management System application to ensure availability and accesibility of the system for Apparatus Assignment (AA) processing.
- To update and maintain the accesibility of e-Spektrum Web Portal for AA online submission.
- To plan, manage and handling Major AA annual renewal exercise.
- To collate, consolidate and enhance Spectrum Management System Development to improve delivery service.
- Bachelor in Engineering preferably in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in related fields preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Spectrum or Telecommunications.
- Able to work independently, fast leaner and team player.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledgable in Basic Computer, Oracle Database, MS SQL and other skills.
Assistant Director, Numbering Management Department
Selangor – Cyberjaya
Assistant Director, Numbering Management Department (Tecommunication Numbering Unit)
- To process Number Assignment applications.
- To consistently update the Numbering and Electronic Addressing Plan (NEAP) and Number Regulation (NR).
- To supervise the development of Numbering Management System (NUMSYS) for telecommunication numbering and electronics addressing database gathering for the purpose of assignment, control monitoring and charging.
- To supervise impact on interconnection related to numbering through framework and guidelines.
Assistant Director, Numbering Management Department (Development and Planning Unit)
- To develop Numbering Management System (NUMSYS) for telecommunication numbering and electronics addressing database gathering for the purpose of assignment, control monitoring and charging.
- To ensure continuous and smooth implementation of 3+8 mobile number expansion for the industry.
- To enhance and improvise the capability NUMSYS in line with the application services development.
- To ensure the Numbering regulation (NR) adherence by the industry.
Assistant Director, Numbering Management Department (Mobile Number Portability Unit)
- To monitor and coordinate with porting participants and NPC operator.
- To perform post – rollout compliance and monitoring audit.
- To report to MCM on MNP statistics report – fall out cases and remedies.
- Monthly verification of NPC information.
- To manage and monitor service management process for NPC Service Problem and Resource Trouble Management, NPC Service Request to manage service request, MNP Change Management for MNP Request for change (RFC) and authorized changes and MNP Release Management for management of MNP releases.
- To review existing process flow for reporting between SKMM and clearinghouse.
- To identify measures that can be used to ensure report accuracy.
- To monitor and analyze of NUMSYS post performance test period.
- To develop NUMSYS operation and maintenance Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinate internally and externally with other relevant departments in SKMM and agencies.
- To represent Director on monthly meeting with Industry for Number Portability issues.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree Engineering in Electrical and Electronic(Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Preferably had working experienced with any of the mobile Service Providers and familiar with the mobile network architecture.
- Good understanding and knowledge in mobile network architecture.
- Good communications and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Assistant Director, Licensing Department
Selangor – Cyberjaya
- Evaluation, review and assess Individual Licenses applications
- Evaluate, review and manage licence fee collection
- Preparation of all related material and paperwork
- Engagement with external and internal stakeholders on licensing matters
- Handling enquiries/questions on licensing matters
- Support and participate in Department and Division all projects and activities
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Law/Accounting/Social Sciences/Humanities
- 2-3 years working experience ( highly motivated fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Experience in working with other regulatory bodies is an added advantage
- Reliable, with excellent work ethics
- Possess an interest and curiosity to learn/ investigate issues
- Ability to write and speak well in English
- Pleasant natured
- Possess own transport
Maklumat lanjut, sila :
Jawatan Kosong Cyberjaya Tarikh Tutup Permohonan : 29 juni 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.