Job Vacancy Project Executive July 2011 in Singapore
PMET is the definition of Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET Candidates by assisting them start new careers in growth sectors.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET Candidates.
Due to business expansion, our client is currently looking for
PROJECT EXECUTIVE (Max.$3,200/MNC/West/Immediate)
(Singapore – Pandan)
- Report to the Project Manager(s)(PM) for the assigned tenders/project(s).
- Assist PM in the preparation and submission of bid proposal per tender requirement
- Assist PM in coordination with client for review, follow up submission and contract finalization if awarded
- Make all necessary and essential arrangements for project mobilization preparation and demobilization including equipment, human resource, vessels chartering etc.
- Interface with the various Departments, Client, Warranty Surveyor, Classification Society, Vendors etc. during project preparation, execution and demobilization.
- Assist PM in project budget control and reporting with the assistance of Project Accountant.
- Required to work on long hours during project execution phase
- Submit of as built documents with the assistance of Project Engineer(s).
- Minimum Diploma Holder preferable with Engineering / Logistics background.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in projects execution
- Preferable in Offshore / Marine industries with EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning) project experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Marine / Offshore Project Environment is a must for qualification after Diploma
- Multi-tasking capability, systematic organizing ability and able to interact with different rank level within and without the company are essential personal traits
- Understanding of good documentation and quality recording practices in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 are essential
- Experience in sales and marketing will be with added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office minimum with MS Word and MS Excel. Conversant with MS Power Point and MS Project will be added advantage.
- Able to work alternate Saturdays (1/2day).
- Company transport provided from Clementi MRT station
- Singaporeans and SingaporePRs may apply
- Able to start immediately or with short notice
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to :
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at www.pmet.com.sg
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.