Jawatan Kosong Yayasan Sarawak Mei 2013
Yayasan Sarawak or The Sarawak Foundation was established under the Sarawak Foundation Ordinance as a Statutory Body on 27 May 1971.
Their objectives as in the Ordinance are:
- To grant scholarships or to provide financial assistance of any form to any person born in Sarawak, in particular, and to any Malaysian citizen, in general, to pursue their education in schools, colleges, universities or institutions of higher learning within Malaysia or abroad on such terms and conditions as the Board deems fit or proper;
- Actively to promote improvement of opportunities for education for the peoples of Sarawak in particular and Malaysia in general, both locally and in any institution of higher learning throughout the world, but especially the Universities in Malaysia;
- To grant, and arrange for the award by other bodies of, scholarships or other educational assistance for the peoples of Sarawak or any Malaysian citizen whenever it deems fit to do so;
- To give assistance and provide relief, to any person whose circumstances are, in the opinion of the Board, considered to be deserving of such assistance or relief;
- To provide assistance, by way of loans, grants or otherwise, to organizations or institutions which are organized and governed for scientific, medical, educational, welfare, social or charitable purposes;
- To make contribution and provide assistance towards the relief of national emergencies or calamities.
Jawatan Kosong Yayasan Sarawak :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Yayasan Sarawak as follows :
- Pegawai Tadbir Gred N41
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir Gred N27
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) Gred N17
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Yayasan Sarawak closing date 20 Mei 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.