Jawatan Kosong Temuduga Terbuka Majlis Bandaraya Alor Setar
Terdumuga Terbuka Alor Setar
Alor Setar was discovered and founded by a Malay King, Sultan Muhammad Jiwa Zainal Adilin Mu’azam Shah II in the year (1710 – 1778). He was the king of the State of Kedah from the Hijri year of 1122 – 1174. In the beginning, Alor Setar was a village with a few houses situated at the confluence of two rivers.
When Sultan Mohamad Jiwa discovered the village, he was attracted to it – probably because it was surrounded by dense and green trees and situated where two rivers meet. His Highness therefore conferred with his ministers and decided to build a stone castle (kota), called ‘Kota Setar’. Indirectly the village was called Kota Setar as well.
He named it Setar for the trees known as ‘Stak’ surrounding the ‘kota’. At that time the name Alor Setar was not used yet – it was called Kota Setar.
Jawatan Kosong Alor Setar September 2012
Please be informed that the Alor Setar City Council in collaboration with the Department of Labor State of organizing open interviews on the details as follows :
- Date : 29 September 2012
- Time : 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Place : Perkarangan Ibu Pejabat MBAS, Jalan Kolam Air, Alor Setar
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Terdumuga Terbuka Alor SetarSeptember 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Production Supervisor Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Boutique assistant Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong financial crime compliance (FCC) Junior position Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Manager / Senior Manager - Project Management Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HR Admin_Contract Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Field Service Specialist, Malaysia Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Tax Accountant Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Analyst, Business Finance Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sampling Promoters Needed! (APR & MAY’15) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Delivery Lead Advance Analytics (Correlative/Cognitive) Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.