Jawatan Kosong Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) September 2012
Jawatan Kosong PNB
PERMODALAN NASIONAL BERHAD (PNB) is one of the region’s leading investment institutions. We have extensive investments covering every major component of the Malaysian economy and also substantial holdings in companies involved in main sectors of the economy such as finance, plantations, property, automotive, engineering, logistics and infrastructure, pharmaceutical and fertilizers. We strive for excellence and our performance is measured against industry, both local and international.
At PNB, we welcome those who are committed to continue our success. We offer challenging opportunities for enthusiastic and keen young minds with suitable qualifications, ability and most importantly, the desire to excel.
Manager/Assistant Manager – Facilities Management
- Plan and organize office layout, workstations arrangement, internal renovation works, interior decoration, furniture and fittings requirements. To ensure that works within budget and deadlines.
- Plan, organize and monitor the food preparation of PNB events, including food tasting and selection, monitoring of caterers and also proposing venue as to comply with the company’s compliance requirements. To participate in the daily running of the functions and the events in the company.
- Maintaining the daily activities on building services maintenance, office and external building cleaning, hygiene care, pest control, landscape and office renovation and etc under the PNB group of buildings
- Prepare tender document and specification, conduct tender briefing and tender evaluation on building services etc.
- Reviewing the annual capital and operation budget for the department in terms of buildings services maintenance. To execute maintenance agreement before commencing works.
- Coordinate with various departments on events and activities related to the department or unit. To provide support to other units and other departments in PNB of Companies.
- Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management from recognized University or any other relevant qualification.
- At least a minimum of 10 years working experiences in housekeeping, hospitality, general services, office renovation and/or other relevant experience related to the industry.
- Strong command of the English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and oral.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
We welcome your interest to take up the challenge. Kindly send your application with complete resume, contact number and a recent passport-sized photograph (nr) not later than 26 September 2012 to the following address:-
Human Resource Operations & Administration Department
Permodalan Nasional Berhad
35th. Floor, Menara PNB
201-A Jalan Tun Razak
50400 KUALA LUMPUR
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PNB closing date 26 September 2012
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Account cum Admin Clerk September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Safety Officer (Lifting) (M2005006) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Data Entry (Putrajaya / Kuala Lumpur) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales & Marketing September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SERVICE PART-TIMER – NVC (KL) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Front Office Receptionist September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong RETAIL ASSOCIATE – PEDRO & CHARLES & KEITH September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Reflexology September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong District Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Store Assistant September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.