Jawatan Kosong Pelbagai Agensi Kerajaan Dan Swasta Karnival Kerjaya November 2011
Due to the overwhelming responses of the first launch officiated by Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib bin Tun Razak in March 2011 and with the presence of 500,000 prospective employees, we are now encouraged to present the second BN Youth Job Fair which is especially designed to all jobseekers throughout Malaysia. The initiative brought by Pemuda BN (BN Youth) and in collaboration with the appointed Agency, the BN Youth Job Fair presents a road tour in reaching out and widening the opportunities to talents nationwide.
Accredited by Malaysia Book of Records as the biggest job fair in Malaysia, the exhibition expects the participation of 2,000 exhibitors with 100,000 job opportunities with targeted visitors to reach 1 million.
We are certain that the fair will benefit all jobseekers in exploring thousands of best opportunities. Therefore, talents out there come and grab this golden opportunity. Find your nearest venue today!
- Karnival Kerjaya
Place: Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Date: 18, 19 & 20 November 2011
Closing: 18, 19 & 20 November 2011
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong CLADDING / FAÇADE SALES MANAGER - Work in Malaysia September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong General Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Tele Consultant September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Associate, Global Banking September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Accountant September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales clerk September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Junior und Senior Mechanischer Konstrukteur für unser Tochterunternehmen in Penang, Malaysia (m/w) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance Officer September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong INTERNSHIP MARKETING & ADMIN September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Shop Assistance September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.