Jawatan Kosong Malaysian Association Of Tour And Travel Agents September 2011
Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents (MATTA), is looking for a suitable candidate to lead the MATTA Academy (formerly known as MATTA School of Tourism) for the following position.
MATTA Academy is an Education and Training Institution with the primary strategic focus and direction on skills based and vocational programmes and courses to prepare personnel for the travel and tourism industry in the country.
Academy Manager (Kuala Lumpur)
- The Academy Manager will be responsible for the overall management and administration of the MATTA Academy, and to work towards enhancing the image and status of the Academy as a leading training institution in the industry.
- The primary duties include administration of the Academy, promotion and marketing, programmes/courses management and resourceful in running the Academy programmes and courses.
- The candidate shall be reporting to the Board of Directors of the MATTA Academy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any related discipline with 5 years’ experience in managing an education institution and in running training programmes/courses.
- The candidate should have a deep passion and keen interest in training and education for improvement and enhancement of knowledge, skills and capabilities towards higher productivity and results.
- The candidate should have good leadership abilities and managerial skills to lead and run an Academy, and familiar and deal with the training and education industry authorities and certification agencies and its procedures.
- The candidate should be good in English and Bahasa Malaysia, good communication and report writing skills, computer literate, sufficient financial management skills and good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The candidate should have good judgment, analytical thinking, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills and be able to work independently.
Academy Executive (Kuala Lumpur)
- The Academy Executive shall assist in the management and administration of the MATTA Academy and its programmes and activities.
- The Executive will liaise with government agencies related in education and training.
- The Executive will deal with the students’ affairs and matters in respect to the programmes and training courses.
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in any related discipline with 2 years relevant experience in an education or training institution
- The candidate should be good in English and Bahasa Malaysia and computer literate and has basic financial management skills, good communication and writing skills, and good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The candidate should be able to work independently and shall be reporting to the Academy Manager.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume detailing personal particulars, qualifications, experience, expected salary, contact numbers and a recent passport-size photograph, by 30 September 2011, to:
Chief Operating Officer
Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents
No 6 Jalan Metro Pudu 2
Fraser Business Park
Off Jalan Yew
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Email – email@example.com
Fax 03-9223 8555
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong General Clerk April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong IPD Intern April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Electrical Technician with PW4 April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Secretary April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Editor / Translator April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Supply Chain Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Housekeeping Attendant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong O2C Analyst April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Locum O & G Consultant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Event beauty advisor April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.