Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad (MAHB) Julai 2013
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad – MAHB is a Malaysian airport company that manages most of the airports in Malaysia. The firm was recently awarded the duty to manage airports in international destinations. It has its head office in the Malaysia Airports Corporate Office in the Persiaran Korporat KLIA in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang, Selangor.
Malaysia Airports Berhad was incorporated in 1991 when the Malaysian Parliament passed a bill to separate the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) into two entities with different spheres of responsibilities. DCA remains the regulatory body for the airports and aviation industry in Malaysia whilst the newly created entity, Malaysia Airports Berhad is to focus on the operation, management and maintenance of airports. In November 1992, Malaysia Airports Berhad was duly licensed by the Minister of Transport Malaysia to carry out its function as the airport operator.
Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad as follows :
1. Executive – Finance (Account Payable)
- Responsible to review and analys Vendor Ageing Report and Creditor Reconciliation Statements for management review.
- Supervisory role for AP unit in monitoring the compliance with the existing Accounts Payable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) MAHB Group Approval Limit of Authority (GALOA) and Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS).
- Response to issues raise by subordinates, internal users, internal/external audit or vendors.
- Prepare statistical reports to monitor activities anticipate problems and ensure accurate recording of transactions submitted to SAP financial systems.
- Determines financial and internal controls are adequate to meet management objectives and makes recommendation for improvements recommends and implements security and system control procedures.
- Prepares AP reports related to Top 20 Creditors Ageing Report Inter-co Expenses on monthly basis or as required to Centre of Excellence (COE) Finance Unit.
- Ensure subordinates are aware and understand all Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) relates to Accounts Payable .
- Responsible to monitor Invoice Management Processes and handle complaints by way of investigating issues pertaining SAP@IM process communicate the solution to users or issues to the consultants/SAP Support.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- Knowledge in principle, practice, regulation, and procedure relate to purchasing and accounts payable.
- Knowledge in common accounting procedure.
- Knowledge in the application of data processing technique to accounting system.
- Pleasant disposition with good communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
- Proactive, fast learner and creative.
- Good team player.
- 2. Senior Executive – IT (Project Management)Responsibilities
- Ensure Projects are completed on time/earlier and at cost/lower as per signed off user requirement.
- Adherence to company policy and procedure on all project related matters and concerns.
- Timely updating Project Progress (Resource, Cost and Timeline) tracking and reporting.
- Ensure all issues and solutions are recorded in the progress reports.
- Ensure risk management is done for all projects.
- Submission of required project documents as per PMO SOP in Project Charter, Schedule, Kick Off Slides, Progress Reports (EPM), Hand Over Documents, Operations Handover Signoff, Closure meeting slides, User Handover signoff and CPC
- Ensure NDA signed off between Vendor and MAHB for project which involve vendor viewing or taking Airport design user requirement capture and sensitive data capture and viewing.
- Perform Project Charter and User requirements capture and signoff with users.
- Ensure Hand Over document and CPC signed off due to project completion.
- User and vendor management to ensure project is on time as per requirement and at cost.
- Adherence to PMI (PMBOK) standards and Policy on project code of conduct and procedures and standards.
- Adherence to MAHB rules and regulations and policy on matters pertaining to project handling vendor handling and users handling.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years working experience
- A team player and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in IT project management will be an added advantage.
- 3. Manager – Food & Beverage (Franchise)Responsibilities
- Ensure F&B Operations SOP’s are adhered at all times.
- Analyse past financial sales and profit to identify trends and threats.
- Work closely with Marketing Department to create promotional activities for the business.
- Work with Business Development and Project Unit to develop new business area/market.
- Provide relevant training and to ensure all outlet managers and team are well versed with SAP system.
- Ensure all profit centres are adhered to the local council’s Bylaws/Acts and Ministry of Health policies/guidelines to ensure the smooth operations.
- Monitor track and motivate performance of all staff through the KPI.
- Communicate and liaise with local authorities and regulatory bodies for the business.
- Coordinate and communicate with HR for recruitment manpower and other HR related matters.
- Maintain high standard of hygiene and cleanliness at both personal and operational level.
- Provide feedback to Business Development Unit on day-to-day operations aspect and periodic outlet audit checks.
- Develop systems which deemed to be most appropriate for efficiency accuracy and fast service which will ensure maximum customers satisfaction.
- Degree in Hotel & Catering Management/Business Administration/Management with minimum of five (5) years relevant working experiences
- Pleasant and Presentable
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge and experince in Food & Beverage business
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MAHB closing Date : 13 Julai 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Assistant - Kipmart Masai Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Fulltime Online Organic Marketing Specialist with Excellent English Communication Skills Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial Analyst Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Draftman / Draftwoman - Skudai Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong MYS CTSM KL Global AML Operations Business Trainer Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior HR Executive Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Executive, Business Development Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Promoter - Big, Publika Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accounts Executive/Accounts Assistant Oktober 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Payroll Executive Oktober 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.