Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Disember – January
Malaysian Airline System Berhad – MAS doing business as Malaysia Airlines (abbreviated MAS), is the government-owned flag carrier of Malaysia.Malaysia Airlines operates flights from its home base, Kuala Lumpur International Airport and with a secondary hub at Kuching. The airline has its headquarters on the grounds of Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang, Selangor, in Greater Kuala Lumpur.Malaysia Airlines operates flights in Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Middle East and on the Kangaroo Route between Europe and Australia. It operates transpacific flights from Kuala Lumpur to Los Angeles, via Tokyo.
The story of Malaysia Airlines started in the golden age of commercial air travel. A joint initiative of the Ocean Steamship Company of Liverpool, the Straits Steamship of Singapore and Imperial Airways led to a proposal to the Colonial Straits Settlement government to run an air service between Penang and Singapore. The result was the incorporation of Malayan Airways Limited (MAL) on 12 October 1937.
On 2 April 1947, MAL took to the skies with its first commercial flight as the national airline. Fuelled by a young and dynamic team of visionaries, the domestic carrier turned into an international airline in less than a decade.
With the formation of Malaysia in 1963, the airline changed its name to Malaysian Airlines Limited. Soon after, Borneo Airways was incorporated into MAL. Within 20 years, MAL grew from a single aircraft operator into a company with 2,400 employees and a fleet operator using the then latest Comet IV jet aircraft, six F27s, eight DCs and two Pioneers.
In 1965, with the separation of Singapore from Malaysia, MAL became a bi-national airline and was renamed Malaysia-Singapore Airlines (MSA). A new logo was introduced and the airline grew exponentially with new services to Perth, Taipei, Rome and London. However, in 1972, the partners went separate ways. Malaysia introduced Malaysian Airline Limited, which was subsequently renamed Malaysian Airline System and took to the skies on 1 October 1972. It was later branded Malaysia Airlines and continues to be the country’s national flag carrier.
Malaysia Airlines achieved a significant milestone in 2012 when it received its first Airbus A380-800 followed by a historic Malaysian record on 1 July 2012 with the launch of its A380 scheduled service between KL International Airport and London Heathrow.
On 1 February 2013, Malaysia Airlines became a full-fledged member of oneworld alliance and is now connected to some 850 destinations in 150 countries across the oneworld alliance network.
The airline holds a lengthy record of service and best practices excellence, having received more than 100 awards in the last 10 years.
Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Airlines (MAS) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Malaysia Airlines as follows :
1. Senior Executive, Digital/Web Developer
- Malaysian citizens.
- Minimum 5 years working of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology qualification in related disciplines or its equivalent from recognized higher institutions.
- Solid knowledge of web frameworks/infrastructure
- Proficient in PHP/C# and MySQL.
- Passionate about good user experience, interface design and best practices.
- Experience working on mobile device i.e., iOS or Android.
- Familiar with web server setup and maintenance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
2. Senior Executive Insurance
- Malaysian citizens.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Actuarial Science qualification in related disciplines or its equivalent from recognized higher institutions.
- Good knowledge of Insurance subjects and claims handling.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
- Results oriented.
- Matured, pleasant interpersonal skill, self motivated, committed, creative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle pressure and multi-task responsibility without letting it detracts from the quality of work.
- Computer literate – Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Flexible, proactive, can do attitude and leadership skills with strong willingness to learn, teach and grow in the organization.
3. Manager, Brand (Art Director Role)
- Malaysian citizens.
- Minimum 10 years working experience with 05 years in managerial capacity.
- Degree in Art & Design qualification or related disciplines or its equivalent from recognized higher institutions.
- Knowledge in Adobe CS6 package including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe in Design.
- Knowledge in Macromedia Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash and Director will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft work package.
- Strong marketing communication, customer and market understanding.
- Strong communicator and skilled in presenting concepts to clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and make constructive decisions for creative projects
- Creative and innovative thinking.
How to apply
Please submit your application for Manager, Brand (Art Director Role) with complete resume and relevant qualifications to the following address:
Human Resource Division
2nd Floor, Administration Building 4, MAS Complex B
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
47200 Subang, SELANGOR
- Please indicate Position Applied on the top left corner of the envelope
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MAS Closing Date : 16 Disember 2013 – 25 January 2014
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.