Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ) April 2013
Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya – MPSJ was established in accordance with the Local Government Act 1976 (Act 171) under section 4. Previously declared as Subang Jaya Municipal Council, it is known as Petaling District Council.
In 1994, the state government has decided to upgrade to the Petaling District Council Council and named as the Subang Jaya Municipal Council. The purpose of this upgrade is to reorganize the administrative organization to pressure on the physical, social, economic and environmental conservation.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ)
Qualified Citizens of Malaysia invited to fill a vacancy in office contract / permanent in Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya as follows:
- Pegawai Kawalan Alam Sekitar C41
- Pegawai Penerangan S41
- Pegawai Perancang Bandar dan Desa J41
- Pegawai Penguatkuasa N41
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N27
- Ahli Muzik B27
How to apply
- Applicants must use Job Application Form available at the counter that can Informasi Aras 1 Jaya or Municipality Council is available via the internet: www.mpsj.gov.my.
- Completed application forms must be submitted together with: -
- Copies of identity card and birth certificate.
- Copies of Certificates of schooling that has been certified original.
- Copies of Academic Qualification (please attach a letter of recognition of qualifications in the Public Service Department (PSD) for the certificate / diploma / degree from IPTS and abroad-(if applicable).
- Transcript of all the universe – (if applicable).
- Piece of passport sized photos (color).
- Name of the post applied for should be mentioned in the top left corner of the envelope.
Completed application forms should be sent to: -
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN SUBANG JAYA,
PERSIARAN PERPADUAN, USJ 5,
47610 SUBANG JAYA.
(u.p. : JABATAN KHIDMAT PENGURUSAN)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong MPSJ closing date 7 April 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.