Jawatan Kosong Kuantan Trading Oil Mill Accounts and Administrative Executive
Kuantan Trading Oil Mill, We are involved in the palm oil milling business and seek dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified personnel to join us for long term career development at our Kuala Lumpur office.
Accounts and Administrative Executive
- Preparation of Company’s full set of accounts.
- Producing timely & accurate monthly financial accounts including analysis reports.
- Daily update of cashbook and bank transactions.
- Supervising factory Accounts staff on matters relating to accounts.
- Support procurement administration/ documentation.
- Filing, handling ingoing & outgoing mails, typing of letters, memos & reports.
- Preparation of forms for submission to Govt. departments in relation to salaries, EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax & MPOB cess payments.
- Process staff claims, petty cash, payment issuance & billings.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers and company secretary.
- Candidate must possess at least a LCCI Higher Diploma or any other Diploma in Accounting, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia and able to communicate in Mandarin.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in a related field is required for this position
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Accounts/Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent
- Full-Time position
- Have own transport
We offer competitive remuneration package, medical and hospitalisation benefits; including 5-day working week; annual company trip.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or email detailed resume to :
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.