Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Kakitangan PETRONAS Berhad (Kopetro) Julai 2013
Koperasi Kakitangan PETRONAS Berhad – KOPETRO was incorporated under the Cooperative Acts 1948(revised 1993) on 30th October 1980 with a noble intention and objective of providing financial services to PETRONAS staff.
Since it’s inception, KOPETRO had continuously strive forward by diversifying it’s business activities without neglecting the benefit and welfare of it’s members.
Over the years, apart from it’s core business of Membership and Credit, KOPETRO had also invested in the Travel & Tours, Retail & Trading, Catering, Oil & Gas, Marine & Logistics and recently has embarked in franchising business.
With vast number of recognitions and awards accorded, KOPETRO is currently among the top 10 over more than 7,000 cooperatives in Malaysia and will continuously improve it’s stand by venturing into prudent investment and businesses.
KOPETRO is led by visionary board members and experienced staff who emphasize in providing excellent services and quality products; and successfully continue it’s momentum for steady business growth.
Kopetro are looking for suitable candidates to join our dynamic team.
Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Kakitangan PETRONAS Berhad :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Koperasi Kakitangan PETRONAS Berhad as follows :
1. Oil & Gas Manager
- Formulate, implement and monitor the marketing plans, strategies and initiatives to enhance the capabilities of Oil and Gas Department
- Prepare and review department annual business plan and budget ) for approval and subsequently monitor the budget utilization so that it is spent within the approved limit.
- Manage the financial and resources to provide the department with sufficient funds that are necessary to support the current operations, expansions, acquisitions and other capital requirements.
- Explore, identify and implement a comprehensive strategies and initiatives for a high profile items by purchasing and procurement of the products and services, conduct cost analysis, organize & conduct training requirements and finally on-site execution to ensure the products and services are meeting customers’ requirement.
- Undertake to inform all the significant activities of the department particularly those reflects high profit margin by submitting monthly reports and update the status at the monthly sub-committee meetings and Head of Division meeting for business development and improvements.
- Build good business relationship by conducting regular visits to the corporate clients and regular customers to enquire any business opportunities for KOPETRO to participate so that a comprehensive master plan could be developed and implemented to ensure our clients/customers are consistently satisfied with KOPETRO service of high quality and continually using our service.
- Seek new business opportunities and increase the market share and market awareness of our corporate clients and regular customers by consistently review the department business plan & strategies and seek approval for changes in business approach to suit our business needs and requirements (if necessary).
- Manage ongoing marketing programs to meet changing marketing conditions and implement strategies for addressing competitive threats by consistently conduct market research and studies to overcome the challenges.
- Liaise closely with customers and identify new products & services and enhance the existing products & services to meet customers demand and satisfaction in order to ensure KOPETRO business with its corporate clients and main customers are not being neglected.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
2. Trading Manager
- To lead & manage sales team to achieve individual and company sales targets
- Develop new business, maintain new and service existing customers
- To manage accounts, retain and grow existing and new business
- To analyze, plan and implement marketing and sales activities
- Handle negotiations, quotations for new enquiries
- Provide after sales service and technical support to customer
- Ability to follow company direction, instruction and achieve targets
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position..
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
- Leadership qualities, self motivated, independent and a good team player
- Able to handle multi-tasks, hands on and work independently
- Must possess own transport and be willing to travel occasionally
- Experience in handling international trading
3. Tours Manager
- Responsible in ensuring Tours Department achieves its target
- Ensure the Tours Department improve and increase its commission
- Develop and control the long term and short term of the department business planning
- Ensure KOPETRO Travel & Tours (KTT) is continuously securing previous projects
- Undertake to prepare yearly Budget and Business Plan for the department, implement and monitor those budget and business plan
- Introduce, follow-through and promote new products to the existing and new customer
- Organize and coordinate all Tours Executive to serve as Sales Consultant at the site/booth
- Create and maintain a conducive and supportive working environment among members of the staff
- Plan staff development program by conducting coaching, feedback and performance review session
- Conduct research and survey on the level of customer satisfaction by reviewing the current Tours packages
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Tourism or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Galelio, Airbus, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in TRAVEL INDUSTRY is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Kopetro closing Date : 14 & 26 26 Julai 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong HR Assistant September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Receptionist September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Coordinator (Kapar) September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Assistant Chef September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Bridge Engineer / Design Manager September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong SECRETARY / PERSONAL ASSISTANT September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Executive/Assistant September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Personal Driver September 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Lorry Driver - License E / GDL September 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.