Jawatan Kosong Kontena Nasional Berhad Ogos 2013
Kontena Nasional Berhad (KNB) is Malaysia’s premier logistics company with 40 years of experience in logistics operations. KNB began operations in 1971 when containerisation was introduced to the country. Since its inception it has expanded its business from just container haulage to international freight forwarding, warehousing, distribution, supply chain solutions, cold chain solutions and Halal logistics.Today, KNB is one of Malaysia’s largest one-stop logistics companies providing comprehensive logistics solutions customised to customers’ requirements.We offer a competitive and attractive salary and benefits package and are deeply committed towards providing a satisfying career to the right candidates.
Jawatan Kosong Kontena Nasional Berhad :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kontena Nasional Berhad as follows :
- Operation Manager
- Plan, organize and manage the operations effectively in order to meet the customers’ requirement and to meet the Company objective.
- Responsible for smooth run and daily operations activities in warehouse through proactive planning and scheduling.
- Leading warehouse team and to ensure compliance to SOP.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity and KPI are met.
- Develop and analyze reports, develop new policies, procedures and methods that improve warehouse and logistics operations efficiency.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Knowledge in channel operations, supplier management, inbound logistics, import/export, warehousing, distribution and reverse logistics.
- Implement, coordinate and monitor the daily operational activities to ensure that the targeted requirements are meet and ensure that the cargoes are delivered in accordance to the schedules as per customers requirements.
- Plan organize staff meetings and functions in order to promote good staff rapport and to strengthen employee relationship/ motivate them to ensure high productivity.
- Plan marketing strategy in order to secure new business and to coordinate and perform pre and after sales support in order to contribute to the Company’s revenue.
- Monitor staff attendance and to ensure that the policy and procedures of the company are implemented and adhered to in order to attain better discipline.
- Ensure that the monthly budgeted revenue set for the company is met.
- Monitor and control cost in order to maximize profits.
- Comply with the organization health, safety. Environment and quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and work instructions, contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the HSEQ management system, the identification of workplace improvement in HSEQ related activities.
- Responsible for Branch Collection of Debts.
- Entertain customers complaints and resolve complaints
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): organizational skills, leadership quality, computer literacy, good communicator.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Kontena closing Date : 09 Ogos 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.