Jawatan Kosong Kedah Medical Centre (KMC)
Jawatan Kosong Kedah Center
KEDAH MEDICAL CENTRE (KMC) is a premier one-stop private specialist hospital offering a comprehensive healthcare services including the first Heart Centre in Kedah and Perlis. The hospital started its operation in 1987 and more facilities are now provided since the opening of its 10 storey building extension in March 2004. It is well equipped with comprehensive state-of-the-art facilities to facilitate its multi-disciplinary medical specialties.
To support its further growth, we invite resourceful and committed individuals with the right attitude, skills and experiences to join our team
1 . Medical Officer
- MBBS or equivalent
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council
- Possess a valid annual practicing certificate
- Willing to work shift
- Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- Post-graduate qualification in Clinical Pharmacy will be an added advantage
3. Medical Record Officer
- Possess a recognized academic qualification in Medical Records Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in health care facility
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in working with Hospital Management Information System will be an added advantage
- Excellent PR and communication skills
4. Customer Service Officer
- Possessing a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a service environment with strong commitment to service excellence.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
5. Occupational Safety & Health Officer
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent
- Possess certificate from National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) with 2 years experience in hospital or similar capacity
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Preferably with some working experience
6. Cashier (Male) – Billing
- Minimum SPM/STPM
- Good command of English and able to converse in local languages
- Computer literate
The vacancy is open for Malaysian only. Interested applicants are to send their resume before 30th September 2012 to :
Human Resource Services
KEDAH MEDICAL CENTRE
Pumpong 05250 Alor Star,Kedah Darul aman
Tel : 604-730 8878 ext 8807/8814
Fax : 604-733 2869
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Kedah Center closing date 30 September 2012
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job by facebook , twitter or other social media you have.