Jawatan Kosong Genting Malaysia Berhad June 2011
GENTING MALAYSIA BERHAD
Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the top companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia’s premier tourist resort, Genting Highlands Resort – City of Entertainment.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
Accounts Assistant (Kuala Lumpur – Wisma Genting)
- Assist in general accounting function and duties as deemed fit by the Management.
- Assist in handling accounts receivable and income audit function.
- Ensure all documents are filed accordingly and assist in any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess minimum a Higher Secondary/LCCI/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U or Diploma/Certificate in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or ACCA/CIMA/MICPA Level 1 or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Those possess working experience in the related field is required will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Financial Accounting & Reporting or equivalent.
- Able to write and converse in English.
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Ms Word and Excel.
Human Resources Management Trainee Programme (Kuala Lumpur – Wisma Genting)
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related disciplines
- At least 2nd upper degree (above 3.00 CGPA) or equivalent
- Less than 2 years of working experience and not more than 26 years old
- Confident and dynamic persons with good command of English and communication skills
- Active involvement in extra-curricular and have leadership qualities
Sales Manager / Assistant Sales Manager (Kuala Lumpur – Wisma Genting)
- You will be responsible in the implementation and coordination of sales and marketing strategies as well as promotional programs for the resort type business.
- Preferably Degree qualification in Tourism Management/Hospitality
- Those without qualification but relevant working experience may also apply
- Possess at least 3 years working experience in related field
- Mature personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly committed, innovative and result oriented person
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager (Kuala Lumpur – Wisma Genting)
- Coordinate the execution of corporate exercises including acquisitions, joint ventures, new business ventures and fund raising.
- Perform feasibility studies, valuation and execution in relation to corporate exercises.
- Perform corporate finance activities with focus on equity-related exercises.
- Prepare announcement,circulars, board papers & presentations and Bursa-related matters.
- Assist in compilation of Annual Report.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related professional qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years experience in investments banks/accounting firms/corporations (Corporate Finance discipline) with preferably previous auditing background.
- Experience in liaising with regulators (Securities Commission, Bursa Malaysia and Bank Negara Malaysia), bankers and lawyers
- Experience in financial modeling and evaluation of financial viability of projects.
- Strong command of English with good report writing, communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Bloomberg.
- Well-versed in applying Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements and SC Acts & Regulations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants may apply this position via www.rwgenting.com
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.