Jawatan Kosong DRB HICOM Berhad January 2013
Jawatan Kosong DRB Hicom January February 2013
DRB HICOM Berhad – One of Malaysia’s leading companies listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, playing an integral role in the nation’s road to industrialisation. We are diversified yet focused, and have interests in key sectors of the economy mainly:- * Automotive * Services * Property & Infrastructure * Defence DRB-HICOM will continue to look for opportunities that will benefit the Group and the country.
Jawatan Kosong DRB HICOM Berhad :
1. Executive Secretary
- Provide efficient day-to-day support to the Director, daily schedule, follow-up and follow through all matters that require further action.
- Coordinate the submission of key documents to the Director to ensure all relevant information are provided prior to appointments / meetings.
- Provide administrative support and manage Director’s calendar of appointment scheduling, handling correspondences, reports, PowerPoint presentation, coordination and arrangement of Boards meeting and departmental meetings.
- Assist in preparation of reports relating to group business, presentation of papers for conference and taking minutes of meetings.
- Maintain good relationship with external and internal stakeholders by maintaining professional image and office etiquette.
- Coordinating travel arrangements, hotel reservation, arranging and coordinating business schedule/itinerary and company events.
- Ensure appropriate filing system by documenting systematically all relevant documents for easy retrieval and secure manner.
- Responsible for drafting letters accurately as per request.
- Undertaking any other ad hoc assignments and duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Private Secretaryship/ Executive Secretaryship or Degree in Business Administration/Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent command of speaking and written English.
- Computer literate in MS Office, MS Excel and MS Power Point with good presentation skills.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of staff, client and business partners.
- Possess pleasant personality, strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels.
- Possess strong personal characteristics such as honesty, integrity and trustworthiness.
- Meticulous and good at figures.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work long hours.
2. Manager,Risk Management
- Implement, manage and enforce the Group-Wide Enterprise Risk Management System within DRB-HICOM and its subsidiary companies
- Establish ongoing effective mechanisms to assess risks and controls within DRB-HICOM Group and its subsidiary companies to effectively anticipate uncertainties in its business operations.
- Support the Head, Risk Management Division in overseeing the implementation across DRB-HICOM Group of companies.
- Coordinate the review and assessment of risks prior to reporting at the subsidiaries’ Board meetings; provide added comments to improve and enhance the controls and action plans taken
- Supervise the preparation and circulation of risk commentaries based on news events occurring on fortnightly basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of risk management concepts and methodologies, project management techniques, business systems and processes, process auditing and business analysis and planning
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding of Risk management frameworks and internal control concepts
- Ability to interpret changes in economic and business landscapes and translate to emerging risks for mitigation.
- Also available in the Risk Management division are ASSISTANT MANAGER, SENIOR EXECUTIVE as well as EXECUTIVE positions.
If you believe you are the right talent for this position, please send in your updated CV on-line indicating your current and expected salary.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong DRB Hicom Closing Date 08 February 2013
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service Executive (Reader’s Digest & Daikin) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Account Executive Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Customer Service - Shah Alam Sec 27 Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Program Coordinator Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Mechanical & Piping Supervisor Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Black Belt (Manager) Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong QA Inspector Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Assistant Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong RM2500++/M Promoters : RM2500++ Promoters : TM UNIFI SALES CONSULTANT by Mr. Goh Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Tech II, FA Job Julai 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.