Jawatan Kosong Celcom Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Jawatan Kosong Celcom Disember 2012
Celcom first stamped its mark in Malaysia’s telecommunication industry 10 years ago. It was indeed a decade of achievement as Celcom became a household name. Celcom continues what it does best – offering customers integrated communications services ranging from cellular, fixed network to multimedia. Celcom has come so far because it is customer-focussed and innovative. Today, Celcom’s active customer base has reached more than 1 million and is still the market leader.
Jawatan Kosong Celcom :
Head of Facilities Support Services
- Preferred candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Customer oriented with interpersonal skill with internal & external customers
- Leadership, strategic thinking, negotiation & analysis skills.
- Project/ contract management & supervision.
- Standard process & procedures with relevant authorities.
- Uniform Building by Lay (UBBL)
- Job & system knowledge i.e. SAP
- Cost conscious
Facilities Support Service
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Professional Degree in Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management, or Others equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent. Job role in Building/Facilities Maintenance or Management.
Contract Management Executive
- Candidate must possess contract management, supply chain management or law background.
- to liaise effectively with consultants, sub-contractors and authorities etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding in overall processes of cost and contract management, feasibility studies, tender process.
- Computer literate with good command of oral & written in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurates with your qualification and experience. Interested applicants should forward a detailed resume outlining career information, current and expected salaries and telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to :
CORPORATE HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
CELCOM (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD (167467-A)
LEVEL 22, MENARA CELCOM, 82, JALAN RAJA MUDA ABDUL AZIZ,
50300 KUALA LUMPUR
or apply online.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Celcom Closing Date 9 January 2013
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.