HSBC Jawatan Kosong Sales Support – Senior Staff Officer Jun 2015
Sales Support – Senior Staff Officer HSBC
HSBC provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Sales Support – Senior Staff Officer which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : HSBC
Location : Kuala Lumpur
City : Kuala Lumpur
State : M14
Country : MY
Published at : Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:31:02 GMT
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our
Retail Banking and Wealth Management
team in the role of
Senior Officer – Sales Support
working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Responsible for RM Platform and Wealth Dashboard
- To support implementation of sales/service strategy to achieve Bank’s AOP Sales & Service Targets for HBMY & HBMS branches.
- To centrally manage / coordinate the assignment of RM code, Mortgage Portal access, Branch Leads Coordinator and Delegation of limit.
- Responsible for the efficient management of CEPS and all 3rd parties alliances business for both PFS and CMB (Administration, approvals, registration and renewals.)
- Responsible for administrative support to MYH Referral programme.
- To safeguard the Bank from potential loss and reputational risks.
- To coordinate with branches and product owners to initiate/implement RM Platform & Wealth Dashboard to support branches on sales activities management.
- To maintain RM Portfolio system, Automated Sales Report Analysis access, RMP staff feed and branch hierarchy listing.
- Prepare RM Portfolio usage report.
- Maintain HSBC Internal Control Standards
- Implement and observe Group Compliance Policy.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Section 4 of the Group Operations FIM.
- A minimum requirement of bachelor’s degree is needed for this role.
- At least 3 year of experience in banking or financial products.
- Knowledge at Corporate Employee Privileges Scheme (CEPS), Rewards & Incentives For The Smart & Effective (RISE) & Amanah RISE, CRMS/HUB/HFE/CAMRY/RMP Systems will be an added advantage.
- Sales and service experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Aptitude to numbers
- Effective and good time management skill.
- Advanced level, knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets and MS Office applications.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently with Management at all levels.
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Business Development Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong marketing and specification executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accountant (Chemical Manufacturing industry) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sales Consultant Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Associate, Audit Services Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Major Account Manager (Enterprise) - Malaysia Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong QA Junior Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Admistration Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Sr.Documentation Analyst - Interest Rates Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Pengasuh taska Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.