HANSE OIL HOLDING Jawatan Kosong HANSE Refining Asia – Gas Scheduler with HANSE OIL HOLDING Julai 2015
HANSE Refining Asia – Gas Scheduler with HANSE OIL HOLDING HANSE OIL HOLDING
HANSE OIL HOLDING provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as HANSE Refining Asia – Gas Scheduler with HANSE OIL HOLDING which will be placed in Pahang
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : HANSE OIL HOLDING
Location : Pahang
State : M06
Country : MY
Published at : Tue, 09 Jun 2015 23:36:05 GMT
Role synopsisHANSE Refining Asia malaysia Office requires a Transporta- tion Representative to perform timely and accurate nominations on interstate pipelines from supply pools to city-gates and direct customer balancing on a daily basis. The position will require evening and weekend on-call duties in a rotation with the team.Key accountabilities• Be responsible for accurate, timely daily nominations on interstate pipelines and various LDC city-gate pools. • Accountable for the daily recording of nomination activity in HANSE’s and OTC’ internal systems. • Reconcile monthly pipeline invoices, and ensuring that Gas Accounting processes statements and invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively work with Marketing and Origination staff, sharing relevant pipeline information to effectively handle the pipeline assets and customer needs. • Maintain excellent working relationships with external/internal counterparts, including customers and interstate pipeline companies. • Demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and analytical skills, using advanced desktop skills (Excel, etc.). • Create efficiencies in processing large amounts of data, from multiple sources in short periods of time.Essential EducationBachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experienceEssential experience and job requirements• The preferred candidate will: • Understand internal and external customer needs and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Demonstrate shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider organization. • Demonstrate openness to new ideas by offering suggestions for continuous improvement. • Focus effort and prioritize work to deliver business value. • Willingly take the lead when challenges occur.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence across various teams and levels. • Assimilate complex and ambiguous data to identify key issues and aid in decision making. • Previous natural gas scheduling experience preferred.Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)There are no additional requirements.
Please respond with N/A.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Key Account Manager Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior / Intermediate / Junior Tutor Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Talent Acquisition Executive Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Marketing Department Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Accountant Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Material & Production Planner ~MNC Electronic~Masjid Tanah@Melaka Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Business Development Executive by Leadership Resources Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Finance & Accounts Executive Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Rhapsody RM42 + commissions Julai 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Junior/Senior Internal Audit Executive Julai 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.