GE Power & Water Jawatan Kosong Senior Sales Manager – Reciprocating Engines, ASEAN Mei 2015
Senior Sales Manager – Reciprocating Engines, ASEAN GE Power & Water
GE Power & Water provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Senior Sales Manager – Reciprocating Engines, ASEAN which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : GE Power & Water
Location : Kuala Lumpur
City : Kuala Lumpur
State : M14
Country : MY
Published at : Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:07:43 GMT
The successful candidate will be responsible for Distributed Power, Reciprocating Engines – Jenbacher engines, new unit sales and market development activities and customer coverage in Indonesia.
He/she will represent the Distributed Power sales leadership in Reciprocating Engines, particularly Jenbacher engines; working closely with the Regional GM, and other Distributed Power, Power & Water and GG&O sales resources to craft a successful cross business regional sales strategy including developing and execute programs to drive channel growth and forecasting for indirect channel segment in Indonesia. Other essential responsibilities include:
• Setting & Owning of annual sales targets of channel partners and GE direct sales
• Responsible for Orders Forecasting (by year, quarter and month) BP Process
• Strategic account/customer management jointly with channel partners
• Handling/processing of any direct to OEM inquiries or orders from the region
• Supports ITO Process from “First Enquiry up to Order Booking” new unit sales
Marketing & Segment Development
• Marketing/sales strategy planning with channel partners
• Market sizing and development (NG and NNG segments)
• All marketing activities in region related to promotion of JB technologies
• Leading growth segment/applications for JB in region (syngas, virtual pipeline, etc)
• Development and implementation of financing options for use of customers
• Responsible for orders growth and penetration through defined programs and channel metrics, in support of the Indonesia and ASEAN sales plan.
• Identify and coordinate priorities of the P&L and regional leadership that can be effectively met through channel relationships
• Provide marketing and pre-sales support including solution-selling strategies/tactics to enable channels to effectively articulate the product line value equation and achieve set targets.
• Identify potential channels, lead channel approval process (in collaboration with business HQ) and manage opportunities and pipeline
• Communicate /spearhead with channels on new products and offerings.
• Provide constant product communication to keep Channel Partners informed of any and all issues.
• Coordinate with Global Channel leader to design and establish compensation/incentive programs to motivate channels in achieving set targets
• Ensure Channel commitment to the GE Brand
• Develop strategies for groups of partners, create and manage campaign plans, and lead in the execution of the channel strategy
• Create a culture of highest integrity and compliance within indirect channels
• Evaluate and drive channel effectiveness
• Cultivate long-term relationships with strategic partners to support business growth
• Evaluate training program and product certification programs used for distributor reps and partners
• Embrace and implement channel management best practices
* Technical or Bachelor degree from an accredited school
* Minimum 5 years of experience in industry related sales or marketing
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Channel/Indirect Sales preferably
*Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
* Excellent interpersonal, and verbal/written presentation skills
* High ethics and integrity
*Exhibits growth traits; externally focused, clear thinker, imagination and courage, inclusive leadership and expertise
* Experience working in the Power/Gas transmission/Oil & Gas segment(s)
* Process focus, with proven success
* Ability to connect with people at remote sites and gain consensus with multiple stakeholders
* Effective communication across the organization supported by data analysis
* Ability to manage change in an evolving/fluid environment
* Position requires frequent travel throughout the identified region
* Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
* Commercial experience.
* Knowledge of Energy, IPP, Utility and oil and gas
Apply to job
Save to cart
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Admin Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Krew Car Wash Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Consultant Forensic Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Security Officer/ Executive Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technician Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Technician (Mechanical/ Electrical) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Site Supervisor Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Part Time Wanted (RM400 Per Day) Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Logistic Coordinator Jun 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Brand Manager Jun 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.