GE Oil & Gas Jawatan Kosong Global Offshore Marine, Key Account Manager Malaysia Mac 2015
Global Offshore Marine, Key Account Manager Malaysia GE Oil & Gas
GE Oil & Gas provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Global Offshore Marine, Key Account Manager Malaysia which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Company : GE Oil & Gas
Location : Kuala Lumpur
City : Kuala Lumpur
State : M14
Country : MY
Published at : Fri, 13 Mar 2015 06:18:12 GMT
To create greater value for GE by establishing, driving sales activities for the Malaysian Offshore and Marine business. To act as the single point integrator between GE, major Yards and Owners.
This newly role would suit an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) who has demonstrated experience in managing key Marine accounts as well as proven track record for increasing customer base and revenue. As the BDM, you will be instrumental in providing strategic leadership and direction for GE’s businesses with major yards and owners to ensure short-term wins and long-term value.
In addition to this, you will also be responsible for:
• Being the single point integrator between GE and major Yards and Owners to serve as the Key Account Manager of major Yards and Owners
• Providing leadership and contribute in a measurable way to the growth of GE business with major Yards and Owners.
• Leading, managing, and coordinating with major Yards and Owners as well as dedicated Inquiry To Order and Order To Remittance teams.
• Effectively engage throughout the relevant GE organizations to quickly gain their trust and support.
• Effectively engage with major Yards and Owners to quickly gain their trust and business, quickly becoming their preferred supplier and partner.
• Planning, coordinating, and integrating with the relevant GE P&Ls approach to major Yards and Owners so that GE can leverage our strengths, take an effective and deal-appropriate approach, and also so that major Yards and Owners sees the full GE Corporate CVP.
• Supporting the Global Offshore Marine’s strategic plan and is responsible for leading integrator and account management activities to achieve the operating plan.
• Planning and organizing the sales approach to assure the most effective development of sales initiatives to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
• Providing strategic leadership and direction for GE’s businesses with major Yards and Owners to ensure short-term wins and long-term value.
• Establishing a clear vision of market dynamics and set priorities accordingly.
• Developing and maintaining influential relationships with major Yards and Owners at all levels.
• Developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of the major Yards and Owners key needs, initiatives, and priorities.
• Optimizing the use of resources to maximize our capacity and value.
• Maintaining knowledge of market trends and competitors’ actions and customer’s activity by leveraging local relations with shipyard leaders and government.
To be successful in this role, you would :
• Possess a BS Engineering degree or equivalent. MBA Qualification and/or INSEAD membership would be ideal.
• Have +10 years professional experience in Business development and/or building growth plan.
• Ideally, relevant experience in the Marine industry, knowledgeable of global business and engineering technology trends.
• Develop and maintain customer relationships at the CEO staff level and at least the next two levels down- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions.
• Proven key account management and track record on relationship building skills.
• Collaboration acumen, able to interface with both internal team members and external partners part of a solution-based process.
• Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
• Project management and business development experience with strong analytical skills and marketing knowledge. You will be clear thinker and strategic planner.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and leadership skills. You will be resourceful and creative, and will enjoy the challenge of pursuing deals.
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization.
• Accomplishments that reflect leadership, teamwork, integrity, and accountability.
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• You must possess superior communication skills and be able to interact cross functionally at all levels internally and externally. Able to develop relationships with target companies and government bodies.
• Have strong presentation skills, be comfortable presenting to internal and external senior executives would be key to the success of this role.
The ideal candidate for this role would possess the following characteristics
• Clear thinking
• Customer focus
• Strong leadership, global communications and interpersonal skills
• Enjoys challenges and sees opportunities in adversity
Apply to job
Save to cart
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More Jobs Available :
- Jawatan Kosong Home Tuition Teacher April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Personal Assistant April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Financial product survey(for Malay aged 25-29 ONLY) ~ RM150 April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Associates / Executive Seniors / Managers / Senior Managers April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Senior Project Manager / Project Manager April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Beauty Therapist April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Project Supervisor April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Branch Support Service April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Graphic Designer April 2015
- Jawatan Kosong Consultants April 2015
Join Our Facebook Community
NOTE: HOW TO APPLY POSITION OFFERED
Advertisements and any job vacancies displayed on this blog has nothing to do with us. We only convey information about this ads from the original job offer. Maybe no advertising and information office we show in this blog about exactly. We not be responsible on any problems that occur through advertisements offered and displayed on this blog.
Thus, any application, questions, confusion and any problems you may have regarding the position you are interested, please inquire directly to the department, ministry or company that advertises the vacancy, either by email, websites, phone numbers, etc. provided by them.
To visitor who wish to apply for available positions please click the link provided in the ads and please follow the instructions given to know how the means to leave any comments how to apply. Do not disclose your personal information to public. We not be liable for all personal information that disclosed.
You can help your friend or the other by share this Jawatan or Job Vacancy by facebook , twitter or other your social media.